Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People need to be grateful for their height

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
You tallfags who claim that some height about 5’10” like “ohh 6 foot is the new manlet height in 2022” is ridiculous. There are people like me who are 5’6” who are legitimately struggling. Relax and be grateful for your heights

6' is average height in my age group, so with my 5'10½ I'm not tallfag neither I'm manlet. Just under average height

174 cm, i have to look up at people to talk to them (fakecel for talking to people)

yeah 5'10 and above shouldn't complain too much. at that point your height is fine

Depends on where you live but yes I agree, 6' and over is the cut off for incel territory, i.e 6' = fakecel volcel retard

23+ 5'2/5'3.

I look younger than East Asian holes on Google.

Cope
You tallfags who claim that some height about 5’10” like “ohh 6 foot is the new manlet height in 2022” is ridiculous. There are people like me who are 5’6” who are legitimately struggling. Relax and be grateful for your heights

im only 5.9 but i am happy about it because my parents are small and if you go by parents average + 7cm metric i would be only 5.8

I am the same height as you and I feel completely fucked over by my height I always saw guys who were 3-4 points below me facially but a lot taller get girls when I was in school

Being a 5’10 curry, I am mogged by 5’6 mayofags

I am the same height as you and I feel completely fucked over by my height I always saw guys who were 3-4 points below me facially but a lot taller get girls when I was in school
This is basically my case too, alot of users here have seen my face and told me I’m not ugly terribly but my height ruined me

6' is average height in my age group, so with my 5'10½ I'm not tallfag neither I'm manlet. Just under average height
6'0 isn't average height unless you live in the Netherlands. You might have measured your height wrong. I'm 6'0.5 in the morning or 5'11.5 at night and it's above average even in an upper-class 99% cumskin neighborhood.

I think the confusion surrounding height comes with all the men lying their asses off. I've seen 5'9/5'10 white guys swear to God that they're 6'0/6'1 while looking up at me.

More like 6'3, there are places that even 6'1 is short like any nordic country.
I live in Sweden, I can attest that 6'1 is NOT short here. Short begins at around 5'8 or '9 here.

6'1 is just average, so anything below 6' is short by default especially for zoomers in that said country.
No? That's not how it works, average height as one singular height is a fucked up way to see it, average height is from 5'11 to 6'2 not just "6'1" because that's what google told you

I’m 6ft. Mom is 4’11 dad is 5’3. Didn’t get completely fucked.

Last edited:
Rich parents probably hormonemaxxed you during puberty :bigbrain: or maybe your biological father is 6'9 ogre :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Naw. Paternal grandather was a 6’4 blond haired blue eyed chad while i’m a shit skin curry all due to arrabged marriages :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Naw. Paternal grandather was a 6’4 blond haired blue eyed chad while i’m a shit skin curry all due to arrabged marriages :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Your still 6' which is above average in curryland count your blessings boyo :society:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back