Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal People MUST STOP DENYING JBW

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
And niggers get latinas and other ethnic foids that we don’t what’s your point.
i've been showing pictures and stats, all u have is this bs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i've been showing pictures and stats, all u have is this bs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Pictures and stats aren’t real life. Unironically.

It’s based on location live in the south and every time I go out there’s always a BM interracial couple or some white foid with a mongrel baby things are bad here.

Pictures and stats aren’t real life. Unironically.

It’s based on location live in the south and every time I go out there’s always a BM interracial couple or some white foid with a mongrel baby things are bad here.
i live in bama, i literally drive through nigger ass montgomery and i see black on black more than anything. i can tell you live in texas from this post

No, absolutely nobody "must" do anything.

What a strange post.

What sort of medal would you like, for being the only real trucecel here?

JBW in a white country makes perfect fuckin sense

Aaaaaaaaaaa
I hate those braindead idiots!!!!

JBW won't work in any white majority areas as everyone else are already white. It can only work in ethnic majority areas say SF or Toronto.
That’s too high IQ for OP, at this point I just want all non-whites to die, I just can’t stand how stupid they are

I tell them JBB is real this guy is far from Tyrone but still gets a relationship I see it everyday
This guy looks pretty short but still got a relationship with a noodlewhore.

That’s too high IQ for OP, at this point I just want all non-whites to die, I just can’t stand how stupid they are
:bigbrain:

The conclusion you should be coming to here is that noodles have almost no standards. They'll fuck anyone other than their own men jfl
Except noodles still have standards, because they're still foids, and the whites they date are not the low-tier whites browsing this forum.

JBW is the truth. It’s where concepts like tallfags == fakecel and so on stem from. If you’re white, as long as you have one good trait, groom or just go for ethnic women you’re set. If you’re tall and white you’re fakecel. Meanwhile ethnics have to be tall, built and careermaxxed to get a -1 in looksmatch

Except noodles still have standards, because they're still foids, and the whites they date are not the low-tier whites browsing this forum.
itsover had a lot of sea gfs, idk wtf ur talking abt

i'm anglo

Low IQ racebait thread :feelsseriously:
nah i didn't mean to racebait, i just see too much thugmax coping lmao
Let's clear some things up: On dating apps, white men = white chads. I know PLENTY of whitecels rotting in real life, sub8 law is not a meme for us. In a lot of ways it's worse since white foids have insanely high standards (Beckies are chad only, Stacies are gigachad only). They are also the least accommodating to mentalcels (NT with social circle only). On top of that, they are also the most heightist of all foids (6'+ only)
most self proclaimed mentalcels are copers, most haven't even tried. you can't claim to be incel and not try. but for the sake of this lets say these mentalcels have tried improving their social skills to the best of their abilities and still can't get a white girl. legit mentalcel and sub8 = incel is law i do agree, but i've seen oofy doofy with whites and 5 and above to deny it. if a white guy is nt and has one other redeeming quality, he doesn't have to do much. if any whitecels mog the guys here and are NT, PLEASE FUCKING LEAVE!!!

Whenever a whitecel marries a washed up noodle, it's because 1. She's a race traitor whore, and 2. The white man couldn't get a white foid
"marries a washed up noodle" idk wtf ur talking about, itsover is 5'6", non-NT, framecel, poorcel etc... and he got JBS. #2 is valid tho, itsover got no slays in the uk, not even matches
You know how fucking embarrassing this is for a white man? To basically announce to the world that our own foids rejected us? JBW is cope unless chadlite and up
see everything i said above

itsover had a lot of sea gfs, idk wtf ur talking abt
I don't know who that is, I'm not itsover, a single anecdote doesn't make me wrong, and if true, he clearly mogs me and was fakecel. Does not mean my whiteness will save me.

water is wet.

IT tranny cuck cope

I don't know who that is, I'm not itsover, a single anecdote doesn't make me wrong, and if true, he clearly mogs me and was fakecel. Does not mean my whiteness will save me.
you don't know who he is but he's automatically fakecel, nice logic

ItsOVER is a framelet incel from United Kingdom and slayer in Thailand, Vietnam, Ukraine and Colombia. HE is 170 cm tall and about 53 kg.

He could not get sex or even any Tinder matches in the UK, but had sex with 30+ women in Thailand and has several children,[1] several women in Russia and Ukraine.[2] He also slayed at least 4 girls in Vietnam. His experience proves the JBW Theory and SEAmaxxing . He is also non-NT and was a NEET in UK, but it proved to be of no concern in SEA. He also took out a student loan in UK without the intent to pay it back and used this money for his adventures.

you don't know who he is but he's automatically fakecel, nice logic

ItsOVER is a framelet incel from United Kingdom and slayer in Thailand, Vietnam, Ukraine and Colombia. HE is 170 cm tall and about 53 kg.

He could not get sex or even any Tinder matches in the UK, but had sex with 30+ women in Thailand and has several children,[1] several women in Russia and Ukraine.[2] He also slayed at least 4 girls in Vietnam. His experience proves the JBW Theory and SEAmaxxing . He is also non-NT and was a NEET in UK, but it proved to be of no concern in SEA. He also took out a student loan in UK without the intent to pay it back and used this money for his adventures.
NTness >>>> race

Tyrone mogs chad
this is such cope but i will do you the favor of disproving this... lets take some of the best tyrones vs the best chads, i will start with tyrone
Tyson Beckford

Stefan-Pierre Tomlin (most right swiped person on Tinder)

Ovie Soko

now for the chads

Fabio Lanzoni

Dolph Lundgren

Chris Hemsworth

tl;dr there is a 1 point difference between top 0.01% tyrone and chad. CHAD FUCKING MOGS

I do not deny JBW. But whitecels exist. If you have it worse than they do, and for them ascending is impossible, then your state is also impossible. So who gives a fuck.

White incels only exist because they refuse to ascend with a noodle which they can easily bag

Unless they are so subhuman like having Down syndrome or severe autism
But most white users here can fake being normie and ascend easily with any noodle
But refuse to as they only want white women

[UWSL]But refuse to as they only want white women[/UWSL]
Is that a negative thing to do?

I don’t want some nasty jungle chink. Every man is entitled to a woman of their own race.