Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal People MUST STOP DENYING JBW

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-
Now yall can finally quit with the "muh bbc" and "tyrone tho :soy::soy::soy:" copes. JBW ALWAYS WINS!
Racepill

Racepill2

ApplicationFrameHost RAvIB0lZE2

Thugmax

Mods pin this summary

@fatlink or any mods

OR white foids aren't retarded trashy race mixxers like noodle ones are

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NOW I'LL NEVER GET MY CHINK FOID

also hi its me little kid

Ethnics breed like rabbits, whites aren’t breeding as much, that is an objective fact that shuts all this shit down.

According to people like you I am an ethnic girls wet dream (tall, white, blue eyes) yet I see them with ethnic men instead of guys like me, you have to be smoking some hard shit to believe in that JBW nonsense.

Fuck you, people must stop denying WHITE INCELS EXIST.

I don’t deny the most powerful jbw (just be woman) :feelsgah:

Ethnics breed like rabbits, whites aren’t breeding as much, that is an objective fact that shuts all this shit down.

According to people like you I am an ethnic girls wet dream (tall, white, blue eyes) yet I see them with ethnic men instead of guys like me, you have to be smoking some hard shit to believe in that JBW nonsense.
read the post jigger nigger

I don’t care about your fake jewish stats. They mean nothing in the real world.
if you look at the statistics of chinks and noodles, their birth rates are tanking especially in dravidian india and the asian tiger countries, its only blacks that are doing this, and blacks have the most abortions. quit cherrypicking shit

What do you rate yourself as?

What do you rate yourself as?
Most likely 3/10, I don’t have any deformed facial features but I get mogged by almost all men my age as I look much younger than I am

Noodlewhores are the biggest race traitors as usual.

White = fakecel

What is your race?

@Hoodedn1inja20 thoughts on this JBW clownery?

ik but theres too many "tyronemaxx" and "jbb" retards here so i had to set the record straight
Record has been set straight a million times

Jbw
Jbw2
Jbw3

@METALMILITA88

Just travel halfway across the world to fuck an ugly jungle bro and spend thousand in the process bro:soy:

What’s THAT YOU DONT WANNA DO IT REEEEE FAKECEL:soy:
you're a 17 year old tranny fuck off on crystal.cafe :feelskek:
i didn't even remotely say what you thought i said

JBW won't work in any white majority areas as everyone else are already white. It can only work in ethnic majority areas say SF or Toronto.
obviously