Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal People looking down on older wageslaves

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
I was slicing meat for this guy and talking to him. I told him I was new and he said that I was doing well, that I would get the hang of it, and that others had been working there for years so that's why they're so good at it.

He seemed like a nice guy until he said: "Just don't end up working here when you're his age." While he pointed to a co-worker in the back and laughed. I was surprised he said that. I didn't laugh but I kept smiling. What a dick. His pointing and laugh reminded me of a super villain except his laugh was shorter and quieter.

I wonder what he does for a living. I don't work at Publix, I work at a much cheaper place. I don't think a rich person would shop here anyway so it's not like he has some prestigous job. People just look for any way to feel superior. I think everyone should respect people who have low level jobs and work, especially if they are much older.

brutal af imagine keeping the soyciety running instead of NEETing like many people choose to do in our current time and getting shitted at for it. That could never happen 60 years ago.

people are animals.
the guy is earning his living lawfully, what's his problem ?

I was slicing meat for this guy and talking to him. I told him I was new and he said that I was doing well, that I would get the hang of it, and that others had been working there for years so that's why they're so good at it.

He seemed like a nice guy until he said: "Just don't end up working here when you're his age." While he pointed to a co-worker in the back and laughed. I was surprised he said that. I didn't laugh but I kept smiling. What a dick. His pointing and laugh reminded me of a super villain except his laugh was shorter and quieter.

I wonder what he does for a living. I don't work at Publix, I work at a much cheaper place. I don't think a rich person would shop here anyway so it's not like he has some prestigous job. People just look for any way to feel superior. I think everyone should respect people who have low level jobs and work, especially if they are much older.
How old was the co-worker tho

Do you have to wash your hands in your job? Is there some kind of rule? If so how often do you have to wash them?
Yes, I wash my hands everytime I enter and everytime I switch tasks.

i remember all the time normies making the job harder for the janitors of the world, making more of a mess, not moving out of the way when he is lifting heavy boxes, etc. i have always done the bare minimum atleast too make there jobs easier, often more than i need too.

making fun of people working a real job and paying taxes is one of the things i hate the most, and is always the one that complain about NEETs the most.

Yes, I wash my hands everytime I enter and everytime I switch tasks.
But do you have to? Are you aware that the soap on your hands/gloves can get into the meat you're slicing and then the customers will get sick from consuming soap meat? Even worse if you use alcohol on hands.

People have always shamed hard working men in shit jobs and glazed random nobodies that never worked a day in their life but made millions of random shit lile MrBeast.

Dont asked me why, its just another reason of why...

The good thing with neeting is no one sees you to look down on you.