Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People live in fear of being shamed on social media than of the government

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
50% of homicides go unsolved. Probably even more murders aren't even known about. You have a 50%+ chance of easily getting away with murder.

But if you say something bad about women or BLM or whatever media approved social justice cause is big at the moment, you will lose your job, be banned / blacklisted, etc.

In other words, saying / typing words is the biggest crime you can commit in 2020. Not keeping your mouth shut is the biggest risk of all.

Do you feel free yet?

Imagine using social media

Gg

(((Mayor))) kicked out of BLM protest.

I see old ladies on their phone all day using that shit

it must have a 99% penetration rate for normies and women
All one collective hivemind with the same retarded views. Its sad really

All one collective hivemind with the same retarded views. Its sad really

super racist grandma is now supporting BLM and posting rainbow flags

they'll do anything just to feel part of somethign, I guess

In other words, saying / typing words is the biggest crime you can commit in 2020. Not keeping your mouth shut is the biggest risk of all.

So many people are posting about BLM on social media that it makes people suspicious if someone they know isn't at least liking BLM posts.

A guy told me he has lost friends from not preemptively praising BLM. It's not enough to just be silent if you have a liberal social circle and meet with them. The topic will obviously come up.

So many people are posting about BLM on social media that it makes people suspicious if someone they know isn't at least liking BLM posts.

A guy told me he has lost friends from not preemptively praising BLM. It's not enough to just be silent if you have a liberal social circle and meet with them. The topic will obviously come up.

weird male friends

even the black guys i know just talk about the NBA and video games

weird male friends

even the black guys i know just talk about the NBA and video games
Dude I live in North Africa thousands of Subsaharan Black Africans die every year in their attempt to reach Europe via the Mediterranean but no one cares.

if police/govt catches you, you can at least usually except a more or less fair trial
with normies you'll just get lynched for wrongthink if you disturb their programming

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back