Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over People laughing at me, not with me.

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
Sometimes truth is bitter.

So all throughout my life, because of how alone and bullied I was (also had seizures which 100% fucked up my brain's ability to execute shit), I would try to bring joy to others through goofy self-deprecation. I did this because hey, despite the pain I feel, bringing a smile to someone else made me feel like my life had some utility.

Today my friend got blunt with me today. He told me that he liked me, but I was embarassing to be with socially. He said that everyone laughs at me, not with me. He said:

1. It's embarrassing being self-deprecating, because people take it literally and find it embarrassing.
2. I have a loud voice and often stutter while I do it.

He explained, quite frankly, he would've kicked me out of his life if he didn't enjoy having conversations with me, and that he keeps me at a distance to prevent me from embarrassing him around his peers.

All those laughs that I've given throughout my life, most of them were teenage level dickwads who legitimately were laughing at me because none of them understood humor in the way I did. I always found self-deprecating comedians funny because I thought they were saying something contrary to expectations. Most adult manchildren find comedians funny because they literally think the comedian is embarrassing themselves.

I'm crying and drinking right now. Ah well. Gotta shed this part of me, and hopefully I just move on from all the people in my past (and present). There's no redeeming yourself after a bad first impression.

Last edited:
Ah well, the fires of hell (my life) lead to growth.

are you autistic? I don't mean to offend you or anything it's just that stuttering is widely known to be embarrassing and most normies can detect sarcasm pretty well,so you should bave picked the signs way sooner.eitherway with sarcasm or not,normies will laugh at an incel indulging in self deprecation(look at dangerfield), so it's not really surprising.

banter and self deprecation are never cool and honestly if you have to destroy yourself to such an extent to keep someone around,that person is just looking for a quick ego boost and aren't worth having around.

are you autistic? I don't mean to offend you or anything it's just that stuttering is
I've been tested several times and each time psychologist / psychiatrist said "nope, nothing's wrong". I do stutter a bit, and I have a loud voice though.

just stop jestermaxing, its way better to just be silent like fucking rock and give death stares for laughing at your autistic behavior

self-deprecating comedy is only attractive when coming from people on the top.
it's because normies see a "flaw" on an otherwise perfect individual, which makes them endearing.

from an incel, it's asking for mocking laughter and being seen as appeasing, weak, and ridiculous.
it's what's expected from an ugly man, like a CEO acting arrogant.
if a ricecel "comedian" makes jokes about his small dick and chinky eyes, he may think he is making friends in the white crowd who are laughing along with him, but any non-retard can see he is the laughingstock in the room.

I've been tested several times and each time psychologist / psychiatrist said "nope, nothing's wrong". I do stutter a bit, and I have a loud voice though.
i am also naturally loud,so i understand.what giga said is true though. jestermaxxing never leads anywhere.

Sorry OP , unless foids were rewarding you by giving access to their pussies and holes, I wouldnt continue wasting My time JestermaXXXing and CuckMaXXXing for them

self-deprecating comedy is only attractive when coming from people on the top.
it's because normies see a "flaw" on an otherwise perfect individual, which makes them endearing.

from an incel, it's asking for mocking laughter and being seen as appeasing, weak, and ridiculous.
it's what's expected from an ugly man, like a CEO acting arrogant.
if a ricecel "comedian" makes jokes about his small dick and chinky eyes, he may think he is making friends in the white crowd who are laughing along with him, but any non-retard can see he is the laughingstock in the room.
Couldn't have said it better.

dude, self-deprecating humor is just social suicide if you are not gene privilege. when foids and the chads do it, everybody wants to cuddle them because for them it is "not true" or don't deserve the self hatred

in your case you got thrown under the bus because of you actually have those conditions which makes you less attractive. which sucks, bro. and yes i am afraid to say it but it is all over for you unless you leave that low level attitude in the past. so if for some reason you want new people in your life you may save yourself from embarrassment, just don't talk lowly of yourself to the normies, they don't appreciate that unless you are a 7/10 and up

Sometimes truth is bitter.

So all throughout my life, because of how alone and bullied I was (also had seizures which 100% fucked up my brain's ability to execute shit), I would try to bring joy to others through goofy self-deprecation. I did this because hey, despite the pain I feel, bringing a smile to someone else made me feel like my life had some utility.

Today my friend got blunt with me today. He told me that he liked me, but I was embarassing to be with socially. He said that everyone laughs at me, not with me. He said:

1. It's embarrassing being self-deprecating, because people take it literally and find it embarrassing.
2. I have a loud voice and often stutter while I do it.

He explained, quite frankly, he would've kicked me out of his life if he didn't enjoy having conversations with me, and that he keeps me at a distance to prevent me from embarrassing him around his peers.

All those laughs that I've given throughout my life, most of them were teenage level dickwads who legitimately were laughing at me because none of them understood humor in the way I did. I always found self-deprecating comedians funny because I thought they were saying something contrary to expectations. Most adult manchildren find comedians funny because they literally think the comedian is embarrassing themselves.

I'm crying and drinking right now. Ah well. Gotta shed this part of me, and hopefully I just move on from all the people in my past (and present). There's no redeeming yourself after a bad first impression.
It’s ok, I’m sorry you’re in that predicament. I hate to say this but you need new friends. If you want more friends other than on here bumble Bff and BRO are really good, just don’t mention your a inkwell and watch out for geis.

You aren't alone brother:D.

Wish I was loud. Instead I mumble and am too afraid to project my voice.