Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People keep making virgin jokes and I keep seeing it

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
They aren't directed at me but it feels like they are. Someone was saying how sex is easier now than ever. Maybe for you. For me it’s like climbing mt.everest with just my pinkies while being shot at. Fuck this. Sexhavers must die DAY RUINED FUCKKKKKK

Post 2030 being virgin will be seen as a crime

For me it’s impossible

Someone where? In your life?

disgusting . wont be rare to hear cunts will have triple digit dick counts. this world is shit.

Post 2030 being virgin will be seen as a crime
There's already something wrong if you are virgin at 16, but they keep saying it's "ok to be a virgin, no shame in that sweetie teehee"
Bitch shut the FUCK up.

Once heard some normies talking about some netflix series and how one of the characters was a "virgin loser" :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

anyone who thinks sex is easier now than ever is fucking retarded

My mom literally said to me that "people these days are only virgins if they want to".Believe me she wasn't thinking of prostitutes at all kek.it's over

VIRGIN SHAMING NEEDS TO BE ILLEGAL

Most jokes about people cut deep for me. Jokes about penises, looks, skin, hair and personality always make me feel hopeless and angry. It feels like you're being attacked for just existing when people casually make jokes that describe everything about you as negative.

Sex? Easier than ever? It’s literally impossible. I am absolutely dumbfounded as to how the average person gets laid.

brutal for ricecels who get dick shamed

anyone who thinks sex is easier now than ever is fucking retarded
Well its easier for women and chads and those are the only people that really exist according to foids. Whenever I hear someone say some stupid bluepilled shit I imagine being stupid like them and then everything starts to make sense

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back