Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People inherently hate others

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
It's inherently true, except for the circumstances where they see a reason not to, i.e., if you're good-looking enough.

People like us have to fall under the brunt of this truth. From our early days we were teased and ridiculed. Later on, perhaps this ridicule manifested itself in more subtle forms, with people giving you dirty looks or talking bad about you when they thought you didn't notice. Regardless, this is a truth that has persisted, and may very well continue to persist.

We talk a lot about how women hate us. I think that's true, but I believe that many other people hate us too. Cucks, Chads, even regular guys find us revolting and disgusting.

Yeah, people have a way of singling others out of the group. Its no surprise that it tends to be men of low value. Women will never know or ever acknowledge this feel, which is partially the reason why we don't allow them to be on Incels.me

Somewhat legit thing, especially when it comes to femoid and their relation towards ugly men.

i just hate normies, which by extension is most non-blackpilled individuals.