Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People in relationships are ultra privileged and living in luxury.

Blancmange

Blancmange

Officer
★★
People in romantic relationships (while others never ever experience one) are totally privileged to the max.
They are not in a position to ever complain about anything, nor should they ever expect anything from anyone that hasn't attained the privilege that they have attained.

This is what I would say to them:
"I don't care if you only earn $3.67 and hour, you're in a relationship so you have it all."

"Does your kid have down syndrome and is a lot of work to care for? We'll don't ever complain about your situation or expect anything from others because you were in a privileged position to decide whether to have a kid in the first place."

"Is your boyfriend cheating on you?" Just be thankful you got to experience some romantic company from another person"

Some people are so privileged (almost every foid) that they can even afford to be choosy and make decisions about which prospective partner they want out of many contenders. These are the most privileged people on earth. It's sickening that they take for granted the feeling of knowing what's it's like to be wanted by another human being while others never get to experience that feeling

They really are, yet always take it for granted

Every foids life is an episode of bachelorette

If someone is in a relationship, none of their problems are real.

It also drives me crazy when foids complain about getting hit on too much, getting messaged too often or having strangers pay them attention in public.

People in romantic relationships (while others never ever experience one) are totally privileged to the max.
They are not in a position to ever complain about anything, nor should they ever expect anything from anyone that hasn't attained the privilege that they have attained.

This is bluepilled in my opinion. Considering most "relationships" involve a fat/old/ugly woman dominating a beta guy where the beta must pay thousands of hours of time and effect and dollars into the "relationship" to perpetuate it in exchange for mediocre sex once a week at most, while also knowing that she can leave at any time, and if he's been with her long enough, she can take 50% of his shit, I don't think being in a "relationship" is all that positive of a goal.

Only the top tier of men have relationships that are worth having. The reason a lot of normal guys go MGTOW is they realize a hooker is cheaper and easier for a better looking and more stress free outcome.

It also drives me crazy when foids complain about getting hit on too much, getting messaged too often or having strangers pay them attention in public.
I have too much money ):

This is what I would say to them:
"I don't care if you only earn $3.67 and hour, you're in a relationship so you have it all."

"Does your kid have down syndrome and is a lot of work to care for? We'll don't ever complain about your situation or expect anything from others because you were in a privileged position to decide whether to have a kid in the first place."

"Is your boyfriend cheating on you?" Just be thankful you got to experience some romantic company from another person"

Some people are so privileged (almost every foid) that they can even afford to be choosy and make decisions about which prospective partner they want out of many contenders. These are the most privileged people on earth. It's sickening that they take for granted the feeling of knowing what's it's like to be wanted by another human being while others never get to experience that feeling
What's worse is that it's more often than not undeserving POS that have this privilege. The world is unjust. But as men we have the power to change the world. That's the gift of being a man.

Life in ultra-easy mode.
Bluepilled thread.

This guy is not privileged for being in a relationship >>> https://incels.is/threads/the-uglie...-not-incel-he-is-a-landwhale-betabuxer.87119/

I just recently posted a thread about wanting a gf/wife is bluepilled. Literally a few seconds before opening this thread.
What's worse is that it's more often than not undeserving POS that have this privilege. The world is unjust. But as men we have the power to change the world. That's the gift of being a man.

Incels comprise a tiny portion of the population, and almost everyone hates us very much. Adding to that, many on here are lazycels/NEET. Don't think we have any real power even as a collective.

Sexual Marxism is more relevant than regular Marxism nowadays in the west.

No one is starving, lots of guys are incels.

This is bluepilled in my opinion. Considering most "relationships" involve a fat/old/ugly woman dominating a beta guy where the beta must pay thousands of hours of time and effect and dollars into the "relationship" to perpetuate it in exchange for mediocre sex once a week at most, while also knowing that she can leave at any time, and if he's been with her long enough, she can take 50% of his shit, I don't think being in a "relationship" is all that positive of a goal.

Only the top tier of men have relationships that are worth having. The reason a lot of normal guys go MGTOW is they realize a hooker is cheaper and easier for a better looking and more stress free outcome.

I don't endorse long term romantic relationships or marriage, I just generally resent people in all kinds of romantic relationships, especially if they're smug about it like many foids are.

Agreed. Being in a relationship is a hell lot luxurious than being wealthy.

But you know... We all know Chad has both.

non-incels are ultra privileged

Non-incels have the privilege of being treated like humans, being wanted and loved.