Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People I know are showing their true colors

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
Well, this is my last semester at the joke of a school I attend. I will be moving on. At this point in time, the people who have pretended to be my friends are now unearthing their ill intentions. Apparently they have had enough of my autist traits or something to that effect.

i vaguely remember something, girls refused to talk to me at all anymore at the end of ms, forget about exchanging phone numbers, they wouldn't even look at me on the last day, even tho i used to help them not just with homework but even cheating on tests sometimes

even tho i used to help them not just with homework but even cheating on tests sometimes
every time we had exam in the past all the girls in the class wanted to sit with me in the exam but never in normal days
first time discovering the betabuxx

Well, this is my last semester at the joke of a school I attend. I will be moving on. At this point in time, the people who have pretended to be my friends are now unearthing their ill intentions. Apparently they have had enough of my autist traits or something to that effect.
ok GrAY.

over

i vaguely remember something, girls refused to talk to me at all anymore at the end of ms, forget about exchanging phone numbers, they wouldn't even look at me on the last day, even tho i used to help them not just with homework but even cheating on tests sometimes
every time we had exam in the past all the girls in the class wanted to sit with me in the exam but never in normal days
first time discovering the betabuxx
happened to me too, incredible, no matter the place or time, women are all the same, truly femoids

they've always shown their true colors to me

happened to me too, incredible, no matter the place or time, women are all the same, truly femoids
It wasn’t just foids. One of my former “friends” would always make me the butt of his jokes. Especially when it came down to the significantly higher body count he had compared to my zero. Every complement he’d ever give me was backhanded. I gave him a taste of his own medicine and he couldn’t take it at all. He is nothing but a morbidly obese compensator/passive aggressive type bully. Spoiler: He claims to be straight yet he edged off a drunk man JFL

Remember that normies will always look at incels as subhumans even if they are larping by being nice to you. If you aren't normie or above you simply dont matter to them. Don't take them for granted.

Remember that normies will always look at incels as subhumans even if they are larping by being nice to you. If you aren't normie or above you simply dont matter to them. Don't take them for granted.
Case and point. I’m an autist so my instinct usually causes me to forget that fact. I see someone, person seems nice, I hang out with that person, person makes me the butt of every joke, I call person out, the rest is history.

I haven’t seen a single foid on my campus that treats incels or social outcasts like human beings. Not one.