Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People here are more socially/emotionally intelligent than average normie/foid/chad

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
and the only reason they might be less NT (not trying to start NT/looks argument) is because they were left out on social experiences and basic life milestones and therefore on ability to pick up social cues, if that chance hadn't been taken from them they would be the most charismatic, entertaining and fun people to be around - also if you pay attention you will notice that everyone here is unique in one way or another, they have similar but also different interests unlike normalfag NPCs, they are able to keep a conversation between each other going, they are able to make each other laugh and they make some high IQ conclusions about the world that average soyciety member never could

and the only reason they might be less NT (not trying to start NT/looks argument) is because they were left out on social experiences and basic life milestones and therefore on ability to pick up social cues, if that chance hadn't been taken from them they would be the most charismatic, entertaining and fun people to be around - also if you pay attention you will notice that everyone here is unique in one way or another, they have similar but also different interests unlike normalfag NPCs, they are able to keep a conversation between each other going, they are able to make each other laugh and they make some high IQ conclusions about the world that average soyciety member never could

even the dumbest user here seems far above a normie on reddit

Tenor 2

I second this.

I think we are below average. I don't see a lot of users on this forum who are lawyers or scentists.

I think we are below average. I don't see a lot of users on this forum who are lawyers or scentists.
Many ppl are great at life when it comes to their career but fucking useless when it's not related to that.

Many ppl are great at life when it comes to their career but fucking useless when it's not related to that.

I think if we took the average iq of this forum it'd be about average or below average.

I meant emotional intelligence not intelligence as IQ

Alright so it's settled. We are stupid people who weren't skilled enough to get far in life simply on our intelligence alone.

So basically we would be chads if personality mattered.
I honestly believe that most people here have a more unique and interesting personality than any chad, so yes

Lurking these sites made me understand the NT mindset better tbhngl

Still cope though because NT counts for little when you are still considered unattractive to women.

I agree. there will always be tradeoffs in life. in business its called opportunity cost.Truth will set us free. Thank you for acknowleding us incels. we are not all rotten.

Could this be some bias in play?
I also believe I and most users above average in terms of social/emotional intelliegence yet I and everyone here is posting on this forum.
Could this be our way of coping?

My IQ is still bellow average

I honestly believe that most people here have a more unique and interesting personality than any chad, so yes
I also have the same opinion,but if that doesnt matter to the people around you is it really true?
Is this our way of coping?

Could this be some bias in play?
I also believe I and most users above average in terms of social/emotional intelliegence yet I and everyone here is posting on this forum.
Could this be our way of coping?

Yes, it's a bias. It's a subtype of the Dunning-Krueger effect. I'm not sure if it has a name. It's the same reason edgy atheists think they're geniuses because they read The God Delusion.

Yes, it's a big cope.

Yes, it's a bias. It's a subtype of the Dunning-Krueger effect. I'm not sure if it has a name. It's the same reason edgy atheists think they're geniuses because they read The God Delusion.

Yes, it's a big cope.
thanks for clearing it up,im a brainlet
You have to be very ugly if you are truly charismatic for you to actually post on this forum

Some people might disagree on what you said and say its cope but I agree with you 100%, I think in general most incels here are above average intelligence because they acknowledge the black-pill instead of using escapism and constant copes like normies or incels in denial.

awww, thanks, bro :heart:

Not true, if we were high iQ we would have found other solutions than coping on this forum and rotting.
We probably have an average 90iQ. Maybe a bit more for the ones who aren't english native speakers and had to learn it
I really doubt the average iQ here hits 100, and it's not to roast anyone, I don't even think I reach 90 tbqh.

No solutions for your face.
money
Jaw fillers
rhinoplasty
cheek
tooth
etc

With enough money you can change every feature on your face.

Only height is not.

Agreed 100%. I'm only treated like the lowest denominator because other people have an unfair advantage over me(looks, NTness, status). FUCK these delusional NPC pieces of shit.

Yes, it's a big cope.
actually statistically speaking atheists are indeed smarter than religious people

not genuises of course but smarter on average

I make 6 figures as a stemcuck. Don't need to be lawyer iq or scientist iq. just above average iq.