Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR People having loving partners are extremely blessed

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
So my chadlite cousin (and one of my best friends) fell sick and has high fever, and he has to submit a project in his college whose deadline is very close. He was extremely stressed out about it on how will he complete. Even i couldn't help because his course is very different from mine.

Eventually his girlfriend offered to help. She stayed awake all night and made the entire project, and made it very beautifully. In her own words, she couldn't see him stressed out like that and it was hurting her a lot.

And this isn't the first time i see them supporting each other. Last semester his girlfriend's mental health dwindled a lot, around the same time her exams were scheduled. She went into severe depression, and here in curryland because of the taboo it carries getting treatment for it is very difficult. As a result she failed her exams. She got depressed even more, locked herself in the toilet and cried a lot. [UWSL]My cousin helped cheer her up by taking her out on shopping and restaurants blowing away his entire pocket money. And sl[/UWSL][UWSL]owly but steadily, pushed her into working harder and harder in college work. Initially he asked her to study with no breaks and no distractions for atleast 30 mins every day, and few weeks later increased it to 1 hour, and 1.5 and so on, and taking her phone away whenever she was studying. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]And because of him, in the reexams she scored very well. She was jumping in happiness hugging him thanking him for all that he did for her. [/UWSL]

Looking at him makes me see for myself how blessed are people who have loyal, loving partners. They always help and support each other, to the best of their abilities. They are always there for each other, to share all good and bad news.

And the only reason why he can be loved, and I can't is because of how our facial bones are arranged :cryfeels::cryfeels: i understand my cousin is a very good friend of mine and he helps me too, but it's different from having a romantic partner.

I‘d probably jizz my pants if a foid took care of my work just to see me relaxed.

Thx for the suifule :dab:

Meanwhile the currycel in their place :feelsrope::

brutal but why are you friends with chadlite. you want to serve them when they get old.

Self sufficiency is cope. Self sufficiency in our system is just for people who can’t depend on other people for support

The only thing that puts a dent in my mental health is my inceldom. Nothing else compares, maybe only if my whole family died or something.

brutal but why are you friends with chadlite. you want to serve them when they get old.
He is one of the few people who cares about me. And for a subhuman it's a big deal

To sleep in the same bed with the woman you love is a blessing most people do not appreciate,,,,

Very depressing. The thought of dying alone and unloved is a hard truth to bear.

Foids want incels to fail at life, and not breed.