Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People hate us because they want to enslave us

Mark5336

Mark5336

Officer
The only thing that soyciety and normie hive-minded people expect from is to slavemaxxing in a shitty job so the politicians and corporations earn money while you are left with the spares to make money so in your 30s you marry an used toilet that used to fuck Chad in her 20s and now she is old, ugly and crazy. You'll marry her, have kids, slave your ass out to provide for his saggy ass and your dear kids, right?

No, because eventually she'll find someone to cheat on you, she'll say: "You are working and not paying attention to me". Congratulations, you are now divorced, your house stolen, your kids stolen, and you are slaving yourself so you can at least provide for your kids. Not that it matters, because the toilet is wasting the money on something else. The politicians, corporations, the toilets and chads won. You lost, and don't complain, or you'll be a hateful incel with bad personality.

Last edited:
Just live off grid theory

Society needs us to be goyim slaves to maintain it

Society needs us to be goyim slaves to maintain it
What's even worse is that they conviced normie-hives that this is the way to go. They made slaves happy to be slaves, and worst of it, they made slaves yell at others to be slaves.

yes. this is why its best to live off the govt and not contribute to a society that actively neuters you

This is what normies will do. Trucels will continue rotting in basement or tent.

Im actually considering doing that
Unironically my plan too, except i have to start by wage slaving in a factory for $6.5/hour because i have zero experience jfl

:bigbrain: :bigbrain:
:bigbrain::bigbrain:

Couldn't put it better myself

The only thing that soyciety and normie hive-minded people expect from is to slavemaxxing in a shitty job so the politicians and corporations earn money while you are left with the spares to make money so in your 30s you marry an used toilet that used to fuck Chad in her 20s and now she is old, ugly and crazy. You'll marry her, have kids, slave your ass out to provide for his saggy ass and your dear kids, right?

No, because eventually she'll find someone to cheat on you, she'll say: "You are working and not paying attention to me". Congratulations, you are now divorced, your house stolen, your kids stolen, and you are slaving yourself so you can at least provide for your kids. Not that it matters, because the toilet is wasting the money on something else. The politicians, corporations, the toilets and chads won. You lost, and don't complain, or you'll be a hateful incel with bad personality.

What's even worse is that they conviced normie-hives that this is the way to go. They made slaves happy to be slaves, and worst of it, they made slaves yell at others to be slaves.