Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People hate me for no reason at all

I

imblessed1

Greycel
I realize that people literally dislike me for no reason at all despite me being a good person and not bothering anyone. I’ll be minding my business and somebody will randomly just talk shit about me out of nowhere and when I try to start a conversation with people I see a why’s he talking to me type of look on their face. I was minding my business today when some guy standing behind me just smacks me in the back of the head for no reason at all I don’t understand why people just hate me for no reason. some people say I have a weird demeanor and I’ve been called weird on multiple occasions so I’m guessing this is also a reason why , but I don’t care if people don’t like me I just want them to have the decency to leave me alone because I don’t bother anyone so I don’t want anyone bothering me either

I was minding my business today when some guy standing behind me just smacks me in the back of the head for no reason at all I don’t understand why people just hate me for no reason.

Very nice...I was napping on a bench once. A Latino male walked up to me and started lightly hitting my hooded head until I woke up, then walked off.

I realize that people literally dislike me for no reason at all despite me being a good person and not bothering anyone. I’ll be minding my business and somebody will randomly just talk shit about me out of nowhere and when I try to start a conversation with people I see a why’s he talking to me type of look on their face. I was minding my business today when some guy standing behind me just smacks me in the back of the head for no reason at all I don’t understand why people just hate me for no reason. some people say I have a weird demeanor and I’ve been called weird on multiple occasions so I’m guessing this is also a reason why , but I don’t care if people don’t like me I just want them to have the decency to leave me alone because I don’t bother anyone so I don’t want anyone bothering me either
Its time to start being an asshole to people. Release that pent-up anger you have inside of you before it bubbles up to the surface.

Its time to start being an asshole to people. Release that pent-up anger you have inside of you before it bubbles up to the surface.
Sad thing is I don’t even got the balls if I had the balls I’d take all my anger out on them and let them know how I actually feel but I’m just too much of a pussy :feelsbadman:

If your a passive wimp ( minding you own Business ) you will get shitted on , by People that wanna Shit on you.

This world Soares No one but Woman , you really have to Be a piece of Shit or Show you dont eat Up everything These fucking peoplw throw at you