Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People hate it when you looksmax

Vitriol

Vitriol

engagedcel
-
Let me explain something I've observed.

Throughout school you can very clearly see that the friendship groups are often divided into looks. You might have an outlier among them but generally the hot hang out with the hot, the nerds with the other nerds, and so on and so forth.

You see, most normies, especially women are blackpilled from a very early age. They wake up everyday and lather a fake face on, and then demand guys who are at the attractiveness level of her caked up self.

The girl who rates herself 8/10

Also the girl who rates herself 8

As soon as anyone wants to looksmax, you'll be met with comments like
"you're already not that fat"
"you look fine as you are"
"your body is fine, you look normal"

Women tell you that looks don't matter and that it's all personality, while they sit in front of the mirror for 1 hour every morning applying 30 products to their face. Cage at the clueless incels who still look at the pictures of "no makeup woman" and believe it. That just means less makeup.

They use these bluepills to placate you because they hate seeing people looksmax and become their competition.
Of course you can't polish a turd so this works with those guys who have lots of potential.

Girls in general want unfalsifiable signs of genetic superiority. They want height. They want broad shoulders. A big skeleton. This is why they ask you "are your eyes real?", "are you naturally that muscular from sports?", "is everyone else in your family as tall as you?". Girls instinctively assess you for genetic fitness, because her mind goes straight away to procreation and having genetically superior offspring.

But i wear make-up because i like it not for others xDdDdDdDD

Make up makes hypergamy even worse

100%, this is a great post man.

You put something into words that I always suspected

Katie...I never quite understood the appeal.

She's almost 40 and still looks hot, especially in the makeup fraud pic jfl.

Females live life on easy mode and wall doesn't exist.

always greyfags bumping shit threads