Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People hate incels because we are too confident

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
What society wants incels to do is ironically the exact opposite of the advice they give us to get laid. They say we should be confident, but if we actually act confident we get relentlessly hated for it. Just think of the currycels and their bobs and vagene meme: there's nobody more confident than the currycel who cold approaches hundreds of women in broken English, but do people respect him? No, they relentlessly mock him and call him a creep and a rapist. Why? Because he is an ugly Indian with an ugly accent who doesn't stay in his lane and dares to act like Chad.

Same with incels in general: we have more confidence than the average soycuck today. We realized that the root cause for our inceldom is not primarily us, but society. There's nothing wrong with us, we are in the right. There's nothing more confident than being able to openly say this. But they don't want us to be confident, they want us to be spineless doormats who loathe themselves and eventually commit suicide. That is the only acceptable role in society for incels.

i'm not confident idk what ur on

i'm not confident idk what ur on
Then you wouldn't be here. You'd be with all the other bluepilled cucks who are 30 yo virgins but not incel and hate themselves because they don't live up to the arbitrary standards set by women.

Then you wouldn't be here. You'd be with all the other bluepilled cucks who are 30 yo virgins but not incel and hate themselves because they don't live up to the arbitrary standards set by women.
tf w being bluepilled doubles your age

facts. we know and admit that it's over even when people gaslight us into thinking that it's not. that makes us pretty confident and brave :feelsLSD:

Yeah you’re right.

Society wants disadvantaged men to sit in a corner and quietly cry to themselves.

Once we start taking action to help our situation, it’s met with objection. No one actually wants you to approach that girl at a coffee shop. You’re an inkwell remember.

They want incels to shut up and take the abuse, like a slave

The fact that we criticize foids & soyciety surprises them, and it scares them

They fear a slave rebellion and want to put down the slaves so they don't revolt

They want us dead and gone, or in some factory wageslaving for few cents.

facts. we know and admit that it's over even when people gaslight us into thinking that it's not. that makes us pretty confident and brave :feelsLSD:
This but unironically :feelsthink:

Why would an incel be confident? An unattractive/short man acting confident would immediatley be identified and put back in his place.

An incel leaving the house = too confident. Stay inside and then rope subhuman

Agreed, these norman retards cope so hard to believe wrong things, shows how weak minded they are.

I wouldn't say we're confident, but we're incredibly aware. And this also includes self-awareness, which is not true in the case of the boob and vagane curries.

Don't get me wrong, this trait is also very much hated by normies.

we are confident about our unconfidence

Yessir! It's all a facade so they can look like "good people" for giving advice, but then expect us to be "good people" by accepting our lot in life and staying quiet and out of the way. Fuck 'em!

of course,ugly males shouldn't be confident,in my country women call ugly confident males as "ordinary but confident"

What society wants incels to do is ironically the exact opposite of the advice they give us to get laid. They say we should be confident, but if we actually act confident we get relentlessly hated for it. Just think of the currycels and their bobs and vagene meme: there's nobody more confident than the currycel who cold approaches hundreds of women in broken English, but do people respect him? No, they relentlessly mock him and call him a creep and a rapist. Why? Because he is an ugly Indian with an ugly accent who doesn't stay in his lane and dares to act like Chad.

Same with incels in general: we have more confidence than the average soycuck today. We realized that the root cause for our inceldom is not primarily us, but society. There's nothing wrong with us, we are in the right. There's nothing more confident than being able to openly say this. But they don't want us to be confident, they want us to be spineless doormats who loathe themselves and eventually commit suicide. That is the only acceptable role in society for incels.
It is true 100 %, I'm confident as I'm a boss in my company and I have a roastie as employee who does not except my attitude at all. And I do not date her at all, I'm not interested by her. She just does not accept to be managed by an incel. Even if I do not show any special confidence my position provokes that roasties feel badly in my presence. I'm afraid that this happens to Mark Zuckerberg in his company, maybe he is even bullied by some roasties. But not all roasties are like that, some of them respect me if I do not enter in to the private space with jokes as any other person in my company does all the time.

I'm the only incel in my company. To be boss does not help an incel any more. The game is over.

If you are incel everything, absolutely everything is against you and wants to kill you, maybe brocels are an exception
By the way, that's why "incel" terrorists are not so wrong, incel is right to revolt
They want incels to shut up and take the abuse, like a slave

The fact that we criticize foids & soyciety surprises them, and it scares them

They fear a slave rebellion and want to put down the slaves so they don't revolt
tbh

Last edited:
It is true 100 %, I'm confident as I'm a boss in my company and I have a roastie as employee who does not except my attitude at all. And I do not date her at all, I'm not interested by her. She just does not accept to be managed by an incel. Even if I do not show any special confidence my position provokes that roasties feel badly in my presence. I'm afraid that this happens to Mark Zuckerberg in his company, maybe he is even bullied by some roasties. But not all roasties are like that, some of them respect me if I do not enter in to the private space with jokes as any other person in my company does all the time.

I'm the only incel in my company. To be boss does not help an incel any more. The game is over.
Brutal :feelsrope:

If you are incel everything, absolutely everything is against you and wants to kill you, maybe brocels are an exception
By the way, that's why "incel" terrorists are not so wrong, incel is right to revolt

tbh
Incels are just the most desperate people in western countries, that's all. But true terrorists struggle for the power, incels do not believe that anything can help them. Not simple to struggle if you have no hope ....

Most of us have nothing to lose that's why we are confident so it's a big no no for soyciety because nothing to lose = danger

people hate incels because they have inferior genetics, being confident as sub8 is :feelsclown: