Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal People harass me Everywhere they get the chance to, even on the internet

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★
Jjst yesterday on a forum which I use quite frequently, I made two posts on the same day. A homosexual retardcel laid a distasteful comment on one of the posts, and on the other he laid an illegible comment. I could not tell at all what it meant but I knew it was negative in nature. What he did then was he called me a ,,Pathetic little person" and hinted that I would be mentally disordered, before telling me to piss off. Naturally I was heartbroken by the unnecessary remark and what I did I would believe was try to scare him away by saying ,,DNR oldfag", hoping he would turn tail after using incel jargon, and he instead called me a faggot, asked if I would be interested in a gangbang and called me a coward once more. It was humiliating, and it was on a niche forum also. He then went on with flooding my inbox with harsh words and ruining my seemingly apolitical thread.
It may indeed sound as if I do exagerate, but I truly am a sensible individual. I can very much display love and compassion, and cannot handle my ego being torn into ruins.
It is as if they could sniff out that I would be in a vulnerable state.

only women are oppressed daily, goy.

How pathetic

just take it easy and forget it tbh, u response more would lead to him doing it too. just stop would be best move and maybe quit the site if u really feel the need to do so

cannot handle my ego being torn into ruins.
a incel already has his ego, face , height , weight , genetics , bones, hair, will to live torn into ruins
why do you care so much about what a online-foid has to say

do yourself a favor do not talk to women in real life and dont talk to women on the internet.

Horn effect = opposite of Halo effect. Sometimes it's so bad it even applies online.