Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People Going to Parties don't Deserve Legal Protection

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
It infuriates me that, not only are people encouraged to go dress 80% naked and act like lustful hedonistic scum every weekend, but they're even taught that it's okay to do this and that they should be able to get away with it.

Saying that anyone seeking to fulfill lustful hedonistic pleasures in the trashiest way possible deserves protection is like saying a man breaking into a home should be protected from harm. If he gets shot, it's on him, because he put himself in that situation.

The same can be said for anyone who gets """""sexually assaulted""""" at a party. If you want to act like a savage promiscuous chimpanzee, then fine. And you deserve everything that comes along with that, which includes unwanted situations. You can't go dressing 80% naked, throwing yourself around like table salt, and then ask for your integrity to be defended. Go fuck yourselves.

I hate how there is such thing as college "parties", like when did college become a place for degeneracy,? It should strictly be about education

As a corollary, incels should be a legally protected class.

Yoyo said:
I hate how there is such thing as college "parties", like when did college become a place for degeneracy,? It should strictly be about education

Parties would be fun if I wasn't mogged by every guy in the room.

ItheIthe said:
The same can be said for anyone who gets """""sexually assaulted""""" at a party. If you want to act like a savage promiscuous chimpanzee, then fine. And you deserve everything that comes along with that, which includes unwanted situations. You can't go dressing 80% naked, throwing yourself around like table salt, and then ask for your integrity to be defended. Go fuck yourselves.

A girl at one of my parties tried to say she was drugged and raped. No one believed her though because she fucked the guy right in my dining room floor in front of everyone. It definitely was not rape.

KyloRen said:
Yoyo said:
Parties would be fun if I wasn't mogged by every guy in the room.

this, i can enjoy myself if i'm not being cucked and humiliated