Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People get emotional and feel chills over PRIDE

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I find it hilarious how people nowadays say that they "literally feel chills" about PRIDE. Many times, a gay dude or a bunch of LGBT people will release some kind of pro PRIDE video of them dancing around while motivating or sad music is playing in the background. If you read the comments under these videos, it's usually something like "this is so amazing" or "i have chills all over my body right now" or "i'm literally crying right now". Then these people go to pride parades and promote degeneracy.

I just find it funny how people are so emotional over dudes fucking each other in the ass and having insane orgies. To any PRIDE supporters out there, you are literally just supporting a man sticking his cock into another man or a bull dyke scissoring up against another butch lesbian. That is all your movement stands for, it doesn't go deeper than that.

People getting chills and feels over normalised sexual deviancy

just go with your kids to pride parade and let them see the degenerate shit that goes on there. they will be traumatized but also prepared for lifekek

I will never understand this pathological obsession the West has with homosexuality. It is something foreign and incomprehensible to me.

People getting chills and feels over normalised sexual deviancy
"Literal chills" has been a normie meme for a while now when admiring the clowniest of clown world displays. A troonwahman shooting itself up with untested synthetic hormones to "breastfeed" a child to continue xir delusion.

"OMGGGGG, LITERAL CHILLS!!!!11!!!!!!!11!!"

It gives me literal chills, too, I admit, but I think we're getting very different kinds of chills.

Im pretty sure they are role playing. It makes me lol hard ngl.

I will never understand this pathological obsession the West has with homosexuality. It is something foreign and incomprehensible to me.
the result of feminism

Pretty sure that I get chills too, the different kind of chills. Mostly the ones that make you afraid and give you goosebumps out of fear.

Normies are hypocrites, they virtue signal everything they can.
And remember that ppl hate patriarchy so ... is another way of their hate for straight men.

These people are the reason we live in this joke of a so called society

I find it hilarious how people nowadays say that they "literally feel chills" about PRIDE. Many times, a gay dude or a bunch of LGBT people will release some kind of pro PRIDE video of them dancing around while motivating or sad music is playing in the background. If you read the comments under these videos, it's usually something like "this is so amazing" or "i have chills all over my body right now" or "i'm literally crying right now". Then these people go to pride parades and promote degeneracy.

I just find it funny how people are so emotional over dudes fucking each other in the ass and having insane orgies. To any PRIDE supporters out there, you are literally just supporting a man sticking his cock into another man or a bull dyke scissoring up against another butch lesbian. That is all your movement stands for, it doesn't go deeper than that.
The thing that makes me feel the most sad/surreal feel when I watch a pride parade is the sense of alienation I feel from the paradiers. I see many people hugging each other, but my crush from drama club only hugged me once, very briefly, when I first arrived. That's the only time she's ever hugged me. I can't be sure, but I can't help but wonder if the hug was only because the thought I might be gay.

I feel alienated because I can't change to be gay and be a part of the parade. No one in my drama club, despite many of them being homosexuals/LGB, was in the parade, but I can't help but feel jealous for the sense of belonging they, and especially the parade people, get from pride.