Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People from IT are dumb as a sack of shit.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★

I'll make it short: as i predicted, they featured my last post.

Smegma, being the retarded moron he is, titled it by quoting only my phrase about teen love, ignoring the rest. IT cucks followed by focusing on that or sprouting insults.

IT Cucks, i won't say you're the problem with society, because in real life you are harmless stubby guys that i could literally kill with a punch.

But you surely are the shit of the internet.

What did you expect from IT fags?
Soys will be soys

"you're boring" he said on a sub dedicated to collecting and commenting our writings, including our shitposts

And he even uses light mode :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

"you're boring" he said on a sub dedicated to collecting and commenting our writings, including our shitposts

If we are so boring why do we have 1000+ bluepillers online most of the day

Ah, a fellow germancel

yeah like building a table :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: fucking braindead bluepillers jfl

If we are so boring why do we have 1000+ bluepillers online most of the day

Because they want to believe we are boring, but we disrupt the frail conception of their life that they use to cope and move on.

IT CUCKS YOU ARE UGLY GUYS WITH SMALL PEPEES AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS CUCKING YOU WITH CHAD
yeah like building a table :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: fucking braindead bluepillers jfl

that meme is priceless. The best thing that came from that shit in the last few months.

Teen love isn’t important. It’s better to betabuxx an old hag in your 30s :soy: :soy:

They just have no critical thought. The only "argument" they can come up with is criticizing the person, but never the argument "that guy is dumb" "What's wrong with them?" "Yikerino"... That, and baselessly making stuff up about the author as a way to invalidate his argument, AKA ad hominem. In this particular case, they just took a small portion of your post and ignored the rest, but still failing to disprove that small excerpt.

They never say "actually, I have proof that what you said is wrong. Here's a peer-reviewed statistical study denying the blackpill:". But of course, they can't. Because they're on the wrong side of science.

They never say "actually, I have proof that what you said is wrong. Here's a peer-reviewed statistical study denying the blackpill:".

I would literally be happy if they bringed some proof that an ugly guy is slaying around since his teens, stealing girls from chad.

But said guy, of course, doesn't exists.

I wonder why.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back