Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People forgot how heavy the wales actually are

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
They really are an abomination of nature. Have you ever tried to lift a fucking heavy ass tv or a push mower. Those are like 100-120 pounds at max. These fat ugly rude foids are 200 at least. And they give me a dirty ducking look. Look you obese whore I wish I could go Brian laundries on your ass but you are too ducking fat to throw In a di tch so enjoy your Big Macs until you stroke out to high cholasteral and have all your normie fuck bois carry you to your hole cunt so you can burn in hell for all eternity.

The average guy can do 10 rep deadlifts of like 250. A lot of those meatballs weigh more than 250 :shock: should be legal to use hunting rifles on those oversized toilets if they step out of line.

Lol.

Wales is a landmass!

No wonder you can't lift it bulldozer boi!

Average American foid is 5'4 170lbs jfl.

Which means a lot of foids are actually fatter.

1200px-Flag_of_Wales.svg.png

Average American foid is 5'4 170lbs jfl.

Which means a lot of foids are actually fatter.
Tfw you're a 6'0 male and weigh the same as an average 5'4 foid in your country. Brutally over for the United States of Obesity :lul:

The average guy can do 10 rep deadlifts of like 250. A lot of those meatballs weigh more than 250 :shock: should be legal to use hunting rifles on those oversized toilets if they step out of line.
God damnn lol

10 reps of 250lb deadlift is a joke. 250lb deadlift is a joke.

They are the bitchiest and most evil group of foids. Full of hate for unattractive men.

My Big Fat Fabulous Life Reaction GIF by TLC

:feelshaha: