Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People expect you to have a house a car and a job making 80K a year fresh outta high school

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
People expect you to have the same assets as a 30 year old at 18 years old nowadays and if you don’t they call you a loser failure they call you everything in the book for not living on your own at 18 years old even at 20 years old or 22 years old it’s still unfair to be held to the same standard as a 30 year old let alone an 18 year old being held to the same standard

Fresh out of high school I’m going to LDAR

:yes:

I could’ve been making millions had my family not fucked me over or i got the pc before i joined this site :heart:

I’m 28 and work at Burger King and live with my dad lol

People expect you to have the same assets as a 30 year old at 18 years old nowadays and if you don’t they call you a loser failure they call you everything in the book for not living on your own at 18 years old even at 20 years old or 22 years old it’s still unfair to be held to the same standard as a 30 year old let alone an 18 year old being held to the same standard
They speak about it all the time but when you have everything you will not ascend. If you are short you will not ascend whatever your assets are. :blackpill:

The economy has been really bad for such a long time and it isn't getting any better. But its not like peoples expectations are going to reduce even if thats the case, they still expect you to make a lot of money if you are a guy. If you don't, you're just useless bum.

The expectations for men are way too high. That's why I gave up and just wage slave and jerk off instead of pursuing a career or wife.

Contributing to “society” = stuffing up rich billionaires by wage theft

Bullshit no one makes that right out of high school. Some do after university.

Even if you made that it wouldn't make a difference. Look at TechLead on youtube he's a millionaire and his wife left him and refuses to let him see his own son.

Bullshit no one makes that right out of high school. Some do after university.

Even if you made that it wouldn't make a difference. Look at TechLead on youtube he's a millionaire and his wife left him and refuses to let him see his own son.
That’s what @Incelius Savage expects he act like I been outta school for a decade

That’s what @Incelius Savage expects he act like I been outta school for a decade
You’d be surprised how many 20 year olds there are who already make over 100k a year.

No i think you’ve been out for a year and you’re wanting to ldar for a decade.

If you highly educated you are happy to make 80k a year at the end of your career. Don't believe hollywood lies

You’d be surprised how many 20 year olds there are who already make over 100k a year.
The average 20 year is not making 100K a year heck the average 30 year old is not making 100K a year

The average 20 year is not making 100K a year heck the average 30 year old is not making 100K a year
You are sadly mistaken.

Yeah ”Average” people like you aren’t.

people expect you to be chad fresh out of the vagina