Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People, especially women hate to talk about their past

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
Even if you know them very good and you have great relationship with them they will most probably avoid talking about past. We all know what are the reasons for that, but I wanted to point out how meaningless this relationships are when both parties are trying to hide significant part of their lifes. Human relationship are mostly boring, futile and you will probably find it very hard to keep interest in someone anyway, but when there is unspoken rule that you are not permitted to talk about your partners or friends past than it is whole new level of retardation.
It makes any deep and honest relation impossible, it is as if you are spending hours with someone every day but you dont kbow his/her name.

what can she say? i phucked 20 men in few months. the urge for dick was huge

what can she say? i phucked 20 men in few months. the urge for dick was huge
I prefer that than acting as if it never happened and pretending to be offended when someone brings it up

>People, especially women hate to talk about their past
>People, especially women
Cuck

”The past is in the past br0!”

I prefer that than acting as if it never happened and pretending to be offended when someone brings it up
lol once i brought laid count number up and one feMMMOOOID friend in age 25 said she had phucked over 30 men.

i thought she joked.

but something seemed off with about her. she seemed dumber than other girls.

Then i realised every girl her age had phucked similar number of men. minimum 10. just other ones are smarter and masters at manipulation, and will never reveral single bad thing about her, thats why they say 3 instead and are still worried if u think its too much

Yeah, most relationships are build on hypocrisy. They worth nothing.

Can't say I love to talk about my 25ish years of inceldom either.