Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People don't want to talk with you

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
You can't keep a conversation going with people.
It isn't your fault, it isn't because you're shy.
People just don't want to talk with you.
People never message you first.
People never keep a conversation going with you.
People don't even read your messages, they just delete them immediately.

It's because of my personality

truecels don't have conversations outside the Internet.

its because your ugly yes / but also because you are boring / depressing / a debbie downer so to say..

The failo effect.

This is 100% true in my case.

No one wants to interact with an ugly piece of shit.

Kinda hard to keep a conversation going on nothing. What is there to talk about with Normies ?

I'm ugly as fuck. This causes normies to not want anything to do with me because of fear they will lower their own value.

People are selfish...while u are thinking about a normal relationship whores just thinking about how many cocks they can get in them so they feel validated over others. CUCKEDSOCIETY

Good, i'd rather have them fuck off.

I'm shy and depressed, but I'm not boring.
In my experience, people can easily keep a conversation going with you, even if you're shy. They just don't want to.
I used to have a friend for 3 years. We have common interests. I used to sell weed to him, buy hashish from him, we smoked weed/hashish together.
He suddenly ghosted me. I don't know why. He don't even read my messages, he just delete them. JFL.

This is true, if people are always trying to end the conversation then they don't like you.

This is exactly the reason to go bother people. Intrude into their lives - make them deal with your existence.

This is exactly the reason to go bother people. Intrude into their lives - make them deal with your existence.
This. We'll mess with them like it's a game for our own pleasure and experimentation.

Lol its over if you have these problems

Kinda hard to keep a conversation going on nothing. What is there to talk about with Normies ?
They just endlessly talk about boring events in their boring life and about their interests. They just don't want to talk with you.

Good thing we've finally found a place others are interested in talking to us.

its because your ugly yes / but also because you are boring / depressing / a debbie downer so to say..

Look, I took the personalitypill in highschool long ago. I achieved what few like us ever achieve, I was accepted by some of the coolest/high status kids in the school as friends outside of it. It didn't matter because whenever there was other people around, they can mog you into complete oblivion and no amount of jokes or cool stories can ever undo the status hit you take from that. They only act like they like you when you are useful to them. They are board and haven't managed to link up with higher status (ie better looking) people yet and need some entertainment to pass the time. You have money to throw on for weed and beer. You have a car.

Like the blue-pilled guy who approaches a 1000 women to only learn the truth after all the pain and rejection, I sacrificed so much chasing the possibility of social status to have friends, fun and some level of popularity, only to accept the truth after much pain and embarrassment.

;( my normie friends just left me after highschool

Look, I took the personalitypill in highschool long ago. I achieved what few like us ever achieve, I was accepted by some of the coolest/high status kids in the school as friends outside of it. It didn't matter because whenever there was other people around, they can mog you into complete oblivion and no amount of jokes or cool stories can ever undo the status hit you take from that. They only act like they like you when you are useful to them. They are board and haven't managed to link up with higher status (ie better looking) people yet and need some entertainment to pass the time. You have money to throw on for weed and beer. You have a car.

Like the blue-pilled guy who approaches a 1000 women to only learn the truth after all the pain and rejection, I sacrificed so much chasing the possibility of social status to have friends, fun and some level of popularity, only to accept the truth after much pain and embarrassment.

i cant and can relate / however yeah man people will use you to get what they want / i was never accepted by the "coolkids" sure they might have talked to me sometimes but it was usually to redicule me very soon after where i could hear them/alot of them did it to my face for the lulz

you dont meet many people who are legit/ i only had 2 people in my life who i could call a friend / and by friend something like the bond eric & dylan klebold had..

You already described my whole life.

:feelsbadman:

Honestly it really hurts and I cry alot thinking about this. Happened with all my ex friends.:feelsbadman:

Actually truth. People never approach me or message me except for business/favors. I always have to initiate every non business conversation, and even more than my share of business ones. Even when people are INDEBTED to me, it is almost always my responsibility to approach them and collect.

I keep to myself

Can you explain your way of thinking?

Fortunately I do have Internet friends, but they do not know what I look like, so they message me first and seek conversation.

If all unattractive men behave in defiance that way, then being unattractive will stop being a heinous crime.

No one wants to be around us. We are from the ugly part of life. We are the people that lurk right underneath the mainstream, ready to reach up and pull down others to suffer with us.

Our journey through life is one of failure and rejection. The public wants us to go off in a corner and die, but I want to make a spectacle of our inadequacy.

This is where I got the idea from:

I can so relate to this. I'm spastic and even though I have a normal intelligence, people treat me like I'm a retard and no one ever has a normal conversation with me. Yeah sure when I go shopping some people will help me pack my groceries but then they talk to me like I'm a child.

i gave up trying. now those fucking normies keep saying im antisocial but IDGAF kek