Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People don’t love animals, they only love beautiful things

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Whoever says, he likes animals, actually only likes the cute ones or the beautiful ones, such as cats, dogs, tigers, whales. You can’t call yourself an „animal-lover“ if you love cats but kill spiders. You are just a lookist asshole just like foids kek

Attachments

• EAB2365B-FEF5-4FC9-8B4A-9D84B3353454.jpeg
    EAB2365B-FEF5-4FC9-8B4A-9D84B3353454.jpeg
    662 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
I once had a spiderbro. I liked him very much.

What about women who are obsessed with spiders and snakes ?

I like all animals except nigger tier dogs like pitbulls. I don't understand how anyone can like a breed of dog that is so overrepresented in violent maulings and killing children. Actually, I also hate wasps and flies, the bane of summer. The animal in OP is surely an ugly ass mofo but he seems chill :feelsautistic:

What about women who are obsessed with spiders and snakes ?
I don’t know but they don’t seem to be physically repulsed towards them and very obsessed with the way they look

Last edited:
I like all animals except nigger tier dogs like pitbulls. I don't understand how anyone can like a breed of dog that is so overrepresented in violent maulings and killing children.
Thats why I love Pitbulls. They maul and kill chads children.

You can’t call yourself an „animal-lover“ if you love cats but kill spiders. You are just a lookist asshole just like foids kek
Based. I used to be scared of rats and spiders without second thought. That's how society views us. We were all lookists.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 34E376A4-C99B-4A58-9C0A-5D31E45134CE.jpeg
    34E376A4-C99B-4A58-9C0A-5D31E45134CE.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 66
True. Nobody cares about lobsters.

Idk about you but I like all animals except my dog stupid little brown shit gets love and attention all day by my family, ‘friends’ and strangers for doing nothing. And Im somehow lesser than a fucking animal that eats shit off the floor and licks his dick. Honestly hope he gets hit by a truck at this point

I like cats but too lazy to care for it, I can never understand how normies have 6 dogs and cats have time for all that shit cleaning and food

Nobody cares about mullet fish

Yep they tend to extend sympathy when a an animal deemed "cute" gets eaten but when it's an animal that's not visually appealing they don't do the same.

High IQ thread. People always call pets "cute", which just means aesthetically pleasing, or beautiful.

Animal lovers are the most retarded people on earth. Most of these npcs act like they are more important than average human and needs to be protected all the time. Fuck your dog and muh cute cat i couldnt care less.

It depended on the person. Whoever is holding that bat loves it

True that.
I hate crocodiles though, not because they are ugly but because it's shitty to lurk under the water and kill other thirsty animals that come close.

Couldn't care less about any animals, especially humans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back