Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People dont hate you for your eating habits. They only hate you if youre unattractive because of it

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
People always talk shit about those who eat too much, and they always say they don't like it because "It's unhealthy broo!" But the only reason they don't like you isn't that you eat unhealthy it's that the eating made you fat, which in turn makes you ugly.

People don't care if you eat unhealthy if you have a good metabolism and don't gain a lot of fat because of it. It's only ever a problem with them if it makes you ugly.

When do you ever see people judging a thinner guy for his unhealthy eating habits? (By thinner, I don't mean like really underweight btw)

FUCK YOU FATPHOBIC FUCKS!! WHY DO YOU NOT AKNOWLEDGE THAT PEOPLE HAVE TRAUMA WHICH IS WHY WE TURN TO FOOD? YOU NIGGERS THINK THAT WE JUST DO IT FOR THE HELL OF IT?

ITS AN ADDICTION JUST LIKE HOW CIGARETTES, ALCOHOL, WEED, ETC. IS AN ADDICTION

KYS FUCKING FATPHOBES!!!!

TAGGING FELLOW FATCELS

@SubhumanGamer @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @blackoutblackin

Fatcels lives matter

People hate EVERYTHING you do only because you're unattractive

And? We need to bully landwhales into either ropemaxxing or losing weight so more fap material for us. It's tiring seeing landwhales get "You go girl!" and "Body positivity!!"

And? We need to bully landwhales into either ropemaxxing or losing weight so more fap material for us. It's tiring seeing landwhales get "You go girl!" and "Body positivity!!"
STFU YOU FATPHOBIC FUCK!!

DONT MAKE FUN OF FAT PEOPLE OR I SWEAR TO FUCK ILL ADD YOU TO MY CALORIE COUNT!!!

True, I have a food addiction because it's the only good cope I have

@PLA1092 @Fat Link Pin pretty pls

People always talk shit about those who eat too much, and they always say they don't like it because "It's unhealthy broo!" But the only reason they don't like you isn't that you eat unhealthy it's that the eating made you fat, which in turn makes you ugly.

People don't care if you eat unhealthy if you have a good metabolism and don't gain a lot of fat because of it. It's only ever a problem with them if it makes you ugly.

When do you ever see people judging a thinner guy for his unhealthy eating habits? (By thinner, I don't mean like really underweight btw)

FUCK YOU FATPHOBIC FUCKS!! WHY DO YOU NOT AKNOWLEDGE THAT PEOPLE HAVE TRAUMA WHICH IS WHY WE TURN TO FOOD? YOU NIGGERS THINK THAT WE JUST DO IT FOR THE HELL OF IT?

ITS AN ADDICTION JUST LIKE HOW CIGARETTES, ALCOHOL, WEED, ETC. IS AN ADDICTION

KYS FUCKING FATPHOBES!!!!

TAGGING FELLOW FATCELS

@SubhumanGamer @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @blackoutblackin
losing fat could genuinely make you a high tier jamal, nigga

STFU YOU FATPHOBIC FUCK!!

DONT MAKE FUN OF FAT PEOPLE OR I SWEAR TO FUCK ILL ADD YOU TO MY CALORIE COUNT!!!
No, wait! DON'T! *GETS SWALLOWED AND DIGESTED BY BIGGER FISH (BIGGER INCEL)*

in anime, gluttony is endearing so long as the character is attractive.
Download Naruto Uzumaki Ramen Eating Anime Naruto Gif - Gif Abyss
Choji Eating GIF - Choji Eating Chips - Discover & Share GIFs

Wojak fat crying red eyes
had 2 takeaways today

Wish there were female characters eating the same way. But they always eat elegantly.
it's very rare. can't think of more examples off the top of my head.
Yoruichi - The Eating Queen! on Make a GIF
Akame/Animated gifs

losing fat could genuinely make you a high tier jamal, nigga
Idk about high tier Jamal but maybe I could get to normie?

I'm not saying it doesn't help or that it's something I can't change I'm just saying that it's pretty difficult when it's an addiction

Yeah well under this almost two year recovering beer gut is the muscle that can rip those normie's rocky mountain oysters clean off.

Hop on a treadmill lard ass nigga.

I DONT HAVE ONE!!

I DO TAKE NIGHT WALKS EVERYDAY THO
A monthly gym membership costs less than a week’s worth of McDonalds you fat nigger ape.
Get to work. Fatcels are volcels.

Speaking of food, expect some more food posts coming your way.

A monthly gym membership costs less than a week’s worth of McDonalds you fat nigger ape.
Get to work. Fatcels are volcels.
Stop being racist. Also I don't have a license so I can't drive to the gym

Idk about high tier Jamal but maybe I could get to normie?

I'm not saying it doesn't help or that it's something I can't change I'm just saying that it's pretty difficult when it's an addiction
You could easily ascend, you have a good face structure, while for me not even all the leforts, osteonomies, implants any of that would even bring me up to a 2/10

Take the bus like I do.
Literally zero excuses stop being a bitch.
I don't have a bus that stops near me nigger.

I live in a very weird area :reeeeee:

You could easily ascend, you have a good face structure, while for me not even all the leforts, osteonomies, implants any of that would even bring me up to a 2/10
I do not have good facial structure nigga. Trust me

Fatcels are fakecels

You have a good nose bridge and brow ridge, you ever been lean before?
Nah. Grew up with bad eating habits. That's why it's so hard to overcome. It doesn't help that I'm NEET so I can't buy my own stuff and can only eat what my mom buys

Nah. Grew up with bad eating habits. That's why it's so hard to overcome. It doesn't help that I'm NEET so I can't buy my own stuff and can only eat what my mom buys
ask her to buy healthy food then? You already have a good browridge and nose bridge you probably have a good jawline too.

ask her to buy healthy food then? You already have a good browridge and nose bridge you probably have a good jawline too.
That shits expensive. My mom has a low paying job and has to pay for me, herself and my lil brother.

We do sometimes get healthy stuff tho. Also people say my browridge is bad a lot. Idek if I really have a good one or not

That shits expensive. My mom has a low paying job and has to pay for me, herself and my lil brother.

We do sometimes get healthy stuff tho. Also people say my browridge is bad a lot. Idek if I really have a good one or not
just get chicken and rice its cheap add some seasoning

You mog just like most other mulattos

@NearEnd

If you got a lower eyelid retraction you’d have hunter eyes
Yeah that's what I'm planning on doing in the future. If I lose weight then I might possibly lose that upper hooding because I think it's only there due to me being fat.

I could be wrong tho

Yeah that's what I'm planning on doing in the future. If I lose weight then I might possibly lose that upper hooding because I think it's only there due to me being fat.

I could be wrong tho
no its there because of your browridge. There are fat people with uee too. You’d legit mog even jason voorhees if you were lean and you got that

no its there because of your browridge. There are fat people with uee too. You’d legit mog even jason voorhees if you were lean and you got that
Really? A lot of people (actually including @Jason Voorhees lol) say that I don't have a good browridge so I'm a bit surprised

Really? A lot of people (actually including @Jason Voorhees lol) say that I don't have a good browridge so I'm a bit surprised
idk about the side but it looks well projected from the front. Otherwise you’d have uee/high eyebrows.

Idk about anyone else but I'm fat because of my schizophrenia it makes me only trust frozen food and heavily processed food, anything different than that makes me think I'm being poisoned.

Fitness shaming a real thing