Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill people dont go to college to learn just too fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
JFL if you are in college and taking it seriously and working on your grades :feelshaha: normies go to college for the sexual experiences either way your college degree wont amount too shit anyways and you will be working at mcdonalds even with all that hard work you put into it

does anyone even take college seriosly anymore to begin with?

I see quite a few incels in college

yeah, every stacy you see on school sucks multiple Chad/Chadlite dicks every week :blackpill:

JFL if you are in college and taking it seriously and working on your grades :feelshaha: normies go to college for the sexual experiences either way your college degree wont amount too shit anyways and you will be working at mcdonalds even with all that hard work you put into it

College degree are shit EXCEPT EE CS med school

college is basically reallife tinder

college is basically reallife tinder
Unfortunately where i live, you need a degree to be eligible for a job that's why i am forced to go there. It doesn't guarantee you a job but more like a requirement. Otherwise, yeah it is suicidefuel for me when i see stacies hanging out with normies and chads and i just stand there staring at them dreaming about what they have just because they were lucky to be born with great genetics

Last edited: