Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People don’t care about you [This might get me doxxxed but it’s that over for me at this point I couldn’t care less]

gapingpores

gapingpores

Frankenstein
-
There seems to be this illusion that people in the world care if you’re ‘mentally ill’ and that they want to help you. But it’s all a lie, last year I got in a fist fight with my dad because I refused to go and get therapy and my mom called the police. The police came into our home and gave me an ultimatum. They said I could go to the police station and be charged with domestic abuse (potential prison time) or go to the mental health ward and get therapy (my parents both started the fight and I was defending myself physically, my mom and dad both lied and my mom cried). So I went to the psychologist and he basically just put me on generic brand medication (SSRIs) and guess what? The psychologist laughed at my face when I told him I wanted to die, one of my closest ‘friends’ (my last friend) ghosted me not long after and both of my parents said on multiple occasions “The sooner you kill yourself, the better”. People do not care if you’re suffering, only a small minority do (empaths), the rest couldn’t care less. The only time a regular person will act like they care is when you’re dead. They will virtue-signal to deflect guilt and move on with their life not long after.

The truth is that the blackpill is potent and everyone is blackpilled to a certain point. Death is freedom from our suffering and regular people know this. They don’t see us dying as a bad thing because they think we are helpless. Helpless because nothing can change natural selection. Nothing can change that we were born to be rejected, live a life of loneliness and eventually die

Brutal, do you live alone now?
I did move out earlier this year with distant relatives but have recently moved back because of the pandemic. I’m 19 right now and have come to the conclusion that I’m going to die in the next ten years. I want to do every drug under the sun and travel around a bit before I die. I’m going to kill myself. I want to overdose and pass away peacefully. I want to a peaceful, painless death. We all at the very least deserve a kind death for what we have endured

No one cares until you’re dead and even then they will be over it within a week

I did move out earlier this year with distant relatives but have recently moved back because of the pandemic. I’m 19 right now and have come to the conclusion that I’m going to die in the next ten years. I want to do every drug under the sun and travel around a bit before I die. I’m going to kill myself. I want to overdose and pass away peacefully. I want to a peaceful, painless death. We all at the very least deserve a kind death for what we have endured
Well i doubt i can talk you out of that but i would say it would be better for you to cope with us on here, rather then offing yourself. I know it's hard to endure and march on when you got fuckall to live for but roping isn't the solution either :feelsbadman:

Well i doubt i can talk you out of that but i would say it would be better for you to cope with us on here, rather then offing yourself. I know it's hard to endure and march on when you got fuckall to live for but roping isn't the solution either :feelsbadman:
I personally understand why those that rope do it. It is a shame to lose another who knows, but if they need to and they can't live happily anymore I think they are justified. Just another casualty in this senseless and barbaric war on Men. :dafuckfeels: I bet the death toll is going to be massive once this war is over.

Yeah, this is why I never tell normies what's really going on in my mind. They would just trivialize it. Even when I tried going to a therapist I just told her surface level stuff. Bitch was useless at her job anyway.

I am an empath . btw empaths are normal.human beings those who lacks empathy are narcissistic cruel NPCs with.no self awareness .

There seems to be this illusion that people in the world care if you’re ‘mentally ill’ and that they want to help you. But it’s all a lie, last year I got in a fist fight with my dad because I refused to go and get therapy and my mom called the police. The police came into our home and gave me an ultimatum. They said I could go to the police station and be charged with domestic abuse (potential prison time) or go to the mental health ward and get therapy (my parents both started the fight and I was defending myself physically, my mom and dad both lied and my mom cried). So I went to the psychologist and he basically just put me on generic brand medication (SSRIs) and guess what? The psychologist laughed at my face when I told him I wanted to die, one of my closest ‘friends’ (my last friend) ghosted me not long after and both of my parents said on multiple occasions “The sooner you kill yourself, the better”. People do not care if you’re suffering, only a small minority do (empaths), the rest couldn’t care less. The only time a regular person will act like they care is when you’re dead. They will virtue-signal to deflect guilt and move on with their life not long after.

The truth is that the blackpill is potent and everyone is blackpilled to a certain point. Death is freedom from our suffering and regular people know this. They don’t see us dying as a bad thing because they think we are helpless. Helpless because nothing can change natural selection. Nothing can change that we were born to be rejected, live a life of loneliness and eventually die
Normies and foids are a immoral race of people, They are no moral compass and would even sell their grandfather out just for a quick buck, such is the nature of 'their' species.

This would imply some degree of caring on their part. They don't even reflect on that aspect. They genuinely do not give a fuck, they don't care to the point of not even knowing what to not care about.
Nothing seems to be important.

lol piss as many people off as you can before you die. thats what i would do if i planned on roping or OD

I can't see why one with nothing left to lose wouldn't go ER before kyssing.

Sorry you're suffering bro. Hope things get better.

I would curse your parents out ngl. Living on your own and buying the food you want to eat is fun. It’s sad ya can’t express your feelings to people in real life because they want to use it against you and they want ya out of their sight unless ya serve them

Once you're gone people will act like they cared and will act like they tried helping you cause they want to seem like a good person.

therapy for what exactly?

Once you're gone people will act like they cared and will act like they tried helping you cause they want to seem like a good person.
the virtue signal olympics will begin

Before you rope kill your parents, or at least beat the shit out of them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back