Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy People donating money to women on facebook who are the victims of random crimes

• Thread starter Rotting since 09
  • Start date
Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
Seen this over and over recently where I live. There have been tons of foids getting carjacked recently here. One foid was dressed for sex with her boyfriend and was on her way over to his place when she stopped for food on the way, 2 guys pounced and snatched her keys to her Audi and also took her laptop and iphone. Another was approaching lights when 2 men took her car and threw the foid out of the car into moving traffic in the middle of the road.

What I have noticed though when reading these articles in the local news is that the woman always comes straight out on Facebook and gets a chorus of instant sympathy and donations from her Facebook friends. Hundreds in cash have been given to these women by orbiters and also her female friends. These people are donating cash for no apparent reason other than the woman was a victim of a crime.

The other thing is that these women are making themselves known on social media as victims in order to elicit this type of reaction from orbiters. It used to be that when women were victims of something they would prefer privacy for their family by remaining unidentified. Now women are actually going to the police, media and Facebook with this "poor me please pity me" mentality because they had their purse snatched or their car stolen.

This is insane when you think about it. How many crimes happen to men in big cities all the time? I'm sure there are plenty of guys getting robbed, shot, carjacked, beat up, etc and i doubt they are having random cash thrown their way from social media followers.

The cuck mentality is not restricted to sex.

Well at least it's easy way to cashmaxx for incels.

There have been tons of foids getting carjacked recently here. One foid was dressed for sex with her boyfriend and was on her way over to his place when she stopped for food on the way, 2 guys pounced and snatched her keys to her Audi and also took her laptop and iphone. Another was approaching lights when 2 men took her car and threw the foid out of the car into moving traffic in the middle of the road.
Lifefuel. The incel rebellion is already starting. Fuck that bitch dressed like a slut to go fuck her chad boyfriend.

Attractive women who work are dumb. They can get money just for existing and that too without having sex .

It used to be that being a victim was bad and you felt ashamed about it, but now we've spun 180 and being a victim is considered a virtue. Its no surprise orbiters throw their cash at them, they are probably single and don't need much income to live on and the dopamine rush they get from 3 seconds of foid attention is basically their only female sexually charged interaction.

they are probably single and don't need much income to live on and the dopamine rush they get from 3 seconds of foid attention is basically their only female sexually charged interaction.
Why would those stupid cucks get a dopamine rush from giving a rostie money that will go off to get slammed by chad dick? I would rather burn my money than give it to a bitch.

Why would those stupid cucks get a dopamine rush from giving a rostie money that will go off to get slammed by chad dick? I would rather burn my money than give it to a bitch.

Because men are pathetic.

We have to kill cucks or shame them until they learn.

If I were a poorcel I'd legit be a catfishcel and just extract money from men that way. Fake FB account with a few pictures, get instgram snapchat etc and just let the cash roll in.

If I were a poorcel I'd legit be a catfishcel and just extract money from men that way. Fake FB account with a few pictures, get instgram snapchat etc and just let the cash roll in.
High iq. I'm a poorcel and have considered this, I have Weed's e-whore thread bookmarked.

It used to be that being a victim was bad and you felt ashamed about it, but now we've spun 180 and being a victim is considered a virtue. Its no surprise orbiters throw their cash at them, they are probably single and don't need much income to live on and the dopamine rush they get from 3 seconds of foid attention is basically their only female sexually charged interaction.
Insightful.

If I didn't have a job, I'd probably go fakeusedpantycel to get money from those stupid cucks who pay big bucks for foids' used panties. Just buy cheap panties in bulk from Wal-Mart, dirty them up, make a fake social media account with female pictures, and watch the cash roll in. I guarantee that at least some of the "women" selling "their" used panties are actually LARPing men.

If I didn't have a job, I'd probably go fakeusedpantycel to get money from those stupid cucks who pay big bucks for foids' used panties. Just buy cheap panties in bulk from Wal-Mart, dirty them up, make a fake social media account with female pictures, and watch the cash roll in. I guarantee that at least some of the "women" selling "their" used panties are actually LARPing men.

Added bonus of knowing some soycuck is sniffing the smell of your arsecrack thinking its pussy