Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People doesn't want to hear or know about our personal situation

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
They live in a bubble, they don't wanna hear anything negative, anything pessimistic. I hate them so much. They just enjoy pretending, pretending that everything is fine, that im not a guy that has 0 friends and never fucked in his whole life. They just ignore it, they dont wanna know, and i dont wanna be with this people. Im obviously talking about relatives.

Reality is very harsh for some people to absorb.

No one likes men that complain, that's the reason why blackpill will never be accepted, they see that as weak, weak men annoy people. If we want people to acknowledge we have it worse we shouldn't say we are at disadvantage, we should point out ugly women are at advantage, if it makes any sense.

Wrong, they don't want to hear anything pessimistic that only goes against their selfish worldview. For example women love to circlejerk about how ''opressed'' they are just for the intent to gain victim points and use them as a way to get even more privileges than they already have.
No one likes men that complain
If by men you mean subchad men then yes.

Human apathy is the one constant you can always count on, it's everywhere.

Men are expendable.

"Men are not women so they are unimportant." That is what they think.

"Men are not women so they are unimportant." That is what they think.
It is, because it was never about sexual equity from the very beginning, equality has nothing to do with it.

In addition to not wanting there delusional view that they hold to be challenged.