Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People do PDA To Hurt Incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

New study suggests making out in public is about making others jealous... but the question is, who do they want to make jealous? Other Chads and Foids would not be made jealous because they get more than enough action. The answer should be obvious, INCELS. The whole point of making out is so that if any incel walks by, they think "i wish that was me right now" and sink deeper into depression. PDA is an anti-incel hate crime.

Most normies and foids don't even know that incels exist

I think they do, it's why foids use "virgin" as an insult. They know virgins exist, they may believe they're more rare than they actually are, but they know they exist.

i dont think foids and normies can feel sympathy for our misfortune so fuck em who care about them

gigacope, normies spend their entire free time thinking of elaborate ways to hurt us, they're insane and we live rent free in their heads, they have entire Discord servers where they coordinate attacks on safe spaces for autists or just boast about harassing random ugly men irl

Sadistic cunts

Luckily I don't go outside

gigacope, normies spend their entire free time thinking of elaborate ways to hurt us, they're insane and we live rent free in their heads, they have entire Discord servers where they coordinate attacks on safe spaces for autists or just boast about harassing random ugly men irl
nigga normies don't even know what discord is. The true blackpill is that no one gives a shit about you. You might get bullied a bit in school, but afterwards you don't exist to them.

nigga normies don't even know what discord is. The true blackpill is that no one gives a shit about you. You might get bullied a bit in school, but afterwards you don't exist to them.
>normies don't know what discord is

This is absolutely false, every normie knows what reddit and discord are.

New study suggests making out in public is about making others jealous... but the question is, who do they want to make jealous? Other Chads and Foids would not be made jealous because they get more than enough action. The answer should be obvious, INCELS. The whole point of making out is so that if any incel walks by, they think "i wish that was me right now" and sink deeper into depression. PDA is an anti-incel hate crime.
I was thinking about this very issue just this morning!

You know, the Bible says "I will make children your officials and rule over you" in Isaiah chapter 3 (I think).
This was right before the fall of Jerusalem as the worlds model city. God did this to prove a point.

Today, LGBT foids & chads are pretty much running the world now. And just like the "children" in isaiah, these LGBT foids & chads have no shame. They think its cute to make out (even intercourse/oral) in public.

This is top tier Eddy & Nate behavior :blackpill:

>normies don't know what discord is

This is absolutely false, every normie knows what reddit and discord are.
They don't. Even if some heard of it before, they don't use it. Reddit/ discord/ 4chan etc are all autist safe spaces. Normies use Instagram, TikTok, VSCO, Snapchat, Netflix.
The idea that normal people with healthy social and sex lives are out there sweating it on discord coming up with plans to raid incel websites is just laughable to say the least.

They don't. Even if some heard of it before, they don't use it. Reddit/ discord/ 4chan etc are all autist safe spaces. Normies use Instagram, TikTok, VSCO, Snapchat, Netflix.
The idea that normal people with healthy social and sex lives are out there sweating it on discord coming up with plans to raid incel websites is just laughable to say the least.

Every normie guy, including Chad, plays videogames now. They use discord to talk with friends, it's the new "afterwork ballgame".

Every normie guy, including Chad, plays videogames now. They use discord to talk with friends, it's the new "afterwork ballgame".

Real certifiable trucels hang out on XMPP or IRC chats. Most foids wouldn't even know what those acronyms are. :feelskek:

The amount of trannies on discord to the point that it’s a meme proves that discord is normie.

Normies may hop on for a cod match before a party every week or so. They don’t obsessively play video games to the point they join discord. Those are still autist hobbies. Definitely no Chads there lmao

Trannies are normie now? LOL
I’m sorry, have you SEEN the average zoomer? They’re all trannies, or faggots, or “non-binary” or some other such bullshittery. It’s become a social trend. Being straight is for 8/10 and above now :feelskek:

mind blown, Blackpill. of course, by doing that in public the one that is virgin will remove himself from that place or go home and rope.

Normies may hop on for a cod match before a party every week or so. They don’t obsessively play video games to the point they join discord. Those are still autist hobbies. Definitely no Chads there lmao

I literally know a Chad that's on discord, he was my former HS bully.