Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People demonize white people for existing

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
People demonize white people for existing especially white men that just mind their own business because of this BLM nonsense niggers don’t deserve rights white people don’t deserve the hate they get they want you to feel bad about your race because of what your ancestors did personally I don’t feel bad for niggers they shouldn’t of invaded the white man’s country I’m tired of white men being painted as the bad guy for existing white lives matter

Why are you white worshipping curry

Youre not even white yourself right? Respect!
This is "guiltism". Globohomo shuts down white people because they used to rule the world. Kill the sect leader and the entire sect commits suicide. "I will limit your freedom of speech because your grandpa did muh crimes! You cannot say that!"

@Recluse if you keep making water is wet posts, it is only a matter of time before you get banned again.

I think most nonwhites are just bitter about whites tbh, but I don't care about it either way. I just want to coom.

Incels who care about politics are low IQ

Incels who care about politics are low IQ
@LaboristPaxcel hear, you are low iq

Did you search for corporate management stuff?

People demonize white people for existing especially white men that just mind their own business because of this BLM nonsense niggers don’t deserve rights white people don’t deserve the hate they get they want you to feel bad about your race because of what your ancestors did personally I don’t feel bad for niggers they shouldn’t of invaded the white man’s country I’m tired of white men being painted as the bad guy for existing white lives matter
I thought you were black?

I hate mayos just as I hate niggers

I actually don't care.

Try not to suck the white mans cock challenge.

Difficulty level: R E C L U S E

People demonize white people for existing especially white men
good,most good looking men are white.
niggers don’t deserve rights
they're based af

i don’t feel bad for niggers
i don't feel bad for cumskins