Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People believe that North Korea will be redeemed if Kim Yo- Yong is the successor to kim

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

Holy shit, this is a prime example of the "women are wonderful!" effect. She has been raised in the same environment as everyone else in the dynasty but because pussy, so many retards on twitter think she'll turn North Korea into a democracy or will somehow make it into a paradise jfl.

Another example of retardation and gynocentrism

REST IN PEACE SUPREME LEADER, MAY YOU MEET WITH THE SUPREME GENTLEMEN
1564668-645337.jpg

Last edited:
Even if she ends up being worse than him people will excuse every action she does because she has a vagina.

In fact, this works in north koreas favor, because now no one can question her actions because she has a hole, or else they are misogynists

8d2d9eab62cb973b5a10468b567ba14e4e1c0f96 gorilla trekking in uganda 3908

The fact that she owns pink colored purses and has been caught by photographers running in high heels makes me think she is just a regular retarded noodleslit

hope based north korean generals seize the power for themselves and suicide her

The fact that she owns pink colored purses and has been caught by photographers running in high heels makes me think she is just a regular retarded noodleslit

AWALT

based :feelskek:

Kim died the way all depressed fatcels wanna go - quick heart attack.

inb4 North Korea gets raped and cucked by a colony of white chads coming in to steal their women

Japanese media said he's dead, could be fake news.

Kim is(was) like 2 points below an ordinary normie failed normies post here every second day claiming he is ugly tbh.

Last edited:
Foids can do no wrong in the eyes of simps

If a foid is in charge of North Korea, she will bend over for white dick.

In other words, all of North Korea will be bent over for white dicks... literally and metaphorically.

I hope she goes full Hitler & invades the south lol.

Leave it to some stupid hole to destroy a legacy.

It is over for them

Is he actually dead, though?

A woman running North Korea. Never in my life did I think I'd say those words. Suifuel.

lol these simps think north korea will go back to normal because a female might be running the country?

pfft

if anything im sure she would keep the country going as it is, why would she change it? The femoid seems like her life is going well and we all know what women are like. As long as their lives are fine, fuck everyone else.

Although the country will probably go even more to shit since a female will be running it.

Just like companies... every company that was owned by male/ male dominated that is now run by a female is either losing profits, bankrupt/ gone out of business.

Would honestly love if the future foid leader did some real shit (like with real weapons) and caused them to get wiped off the map. Obviously I don't know the noodle politics and if they have china's backing and whatever, but yeah I just want chaos but chaos that doesn't affect me.

More lies by the western media. No proof he's dead.

yg7shngj1ioz.jpg

He was a vocel. Was this your hero?

View attachment 244993

Holy shit, this is a prime example of the "women are wonderful!" effect. She has been raised in the same environment as everyone else in the dynasty but because pussy, so many retards on twitter think she'll turn North Korea into a democracy or will somehow make it into a paradise jfl.

Another example of retardation and gynocentrism

REST IN PEACE SUPREME LEADER, MAY YOU MEET WITH THE SUPREME GENTLEMEN
1564668-645337.jpg

I don't think I can recall a single good female leader in Asia who changed things for the better. I can recall a lot of shit ones however

This is a high IQ post and also something that even normies could agree with. You don't even have to be incel to realize that there's no logical reason why this woman would govern any differently than her male peers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back