Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People attacking youngcels

I'm Romanian, check

Lol you are so ignorant honestly, most foids lose virginity at 17 in the States and that's most. Most Americans are white yet theres loads of nonwhite Americans.

Wrong, from 16 to 17 i gained a nice amount of height but from 17 to 18 barely jack shit. Youngcels need to wait untill they are 18 unless they are full out deformed

Wrong, from 16 to 17 i gained a nice amount of height but from 17 to 18 barely jack shit. Youngcels need to wait untill they are 18 unless they are full out deformed
maybe in height but how about jaw? or how about your eye area that will never change? your DSL?

They are not deformities per se but they do make you an incel

maybe in height but how about jaw? or how about your eye area that will never change? your DSL?

They are not deformities per se but they do make you an incel
Nope, peak bone mass is reached at 20. Go check on google. My face and skull overall has gotten bigger than before but its no difference, its just expansion for no reason. Bones can grow but its all about the direction they grow.

You still have to take into consideration that time simply hasn't deemed you unfucked (passed tense) by a civilian.
If NT there is still alcohol, party sex, co-worker romance, "friends", sisters, otehr social life connections, geographical location, availability in night life.
Realize girls aren't very smart, random sex happens throughout a lot of peoples lives, there is just too many factors that haven't determined that you haven't (passed tense) had sex.
It's still undermined.

I feel sorry for youngcels tbh. Imagine rotting your teen years away on here while your peers / friends are fucking girls every weekend.

Brutal.
Yep, that was basically me in high school, playing TF2, CS:S, or CS:GO every day after school's finished instead of going out with friends to parties or some shit. :(

Yep, that was basically me in high school, playing TF2, CS:S, or CS:GO every day after school's finished instead of going out with friends to parties or some shit. :(
How were your grades? Mine were shit. I just didnt care

How were your grades? Mine were shit. I just didnt care
2.8 out of a 4.0 GPA. It would be a 3.1 or 3.2 out of a 4.0 but I failed a coding class with a 49.

The event horizon is the space around a black hole that, once it's reached, nothing can exit from it. It's the huge black sphere you see in illustrations I think.

Sam Neil is in there

Being low IQ is just another reason were truecels, I dont need a high IQ nonvirgin weeb teen telling me hes a legit incel and bullying me on my own forum, fuck off, go make tik tok videos or something

Everyone under 22 should be banned

I feel sorry for youngcels tbh. Imagine rotting your teen years away on here while your peers / friends are fucking girls every weekend.

Brutal.
How's that exclusive to youngcels

Inceldom is primarily a problem among young men, and the reason why this matters is because, we shouldn't have to wait until we turn into a boomer to get married and have kids, if we look at how things were progressing in the civilized western world in the early 1900s and late 1800s more and more people were getting married and having kids young, and believe it or not this is the most optimal time to get married and have kids for a multitude of different reasons.

Reality check, when I was at school, all the 14-16 YO foids I lusted after had older BFs in the 18-22 YO range. Then we have teenage boys posting here crying that girls in their class don't want to fuck them (no shit) and that they are doomed to a life of inceldom.

Guess what boyo, this is completely normal; girls mature quicker than boys and almost always go with older males--they are flowering whilst you are still growing. In 4-5 years time, most of you will ascend and be that older BF.

If you're one of those teencels here that looks like Justin bieber that has like 1000+ posts, then you deserve mocking. You should be using your best years more productively.

i mean i agree youngcels are still incels but they are still kinda growing. like not much can change but youngcels are still growing