Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People at my work don't like me

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
Noticed since the time that I've been working here that no1 really likes me, apart from one guy maybe

If you're not a tall extraverted lefty just don't go to college...spare yourself the time, embarrassment and loneliness

If you're in HS now go self-teach yourself programming asap and just get a coding job that has little interaction with people after HS, trust me you'll thank me later...

Same, nobody likes and respects me.
Well, why would they? There is nothing respectable about me.

Noticed since the time that I've been working here that no1 really likes me, apart from one guy maybe

If you're not a tall extraverted lefty just don't go to college...spare yourself the time, embarrassment and loneliness

If you're in HS now go self-teach yourself programming asap and just get a coding job that has little interaction with people after HS, trust me you'll thank me later...
It's really simple dude. Just become a chad and be dominant!

I know that feel pretty well, being around people and noticing that pretty much everyone is avoiding you, rejecting you and looks uncomfortable around you.

I remember back when i was wagecucking in a warehouse, i was just minding my own business, but i was surrounded by a lot of good looking eastern euro foids that looked at me like if i was some kind of monster or anything.

Back in college it was way much worse, those hateful stares... I guess it's a non verbal way of saying "I don't like you, don't even try to approach me". Anyway, most people are trash.

I know that feel pretty well, being around people and noticing that pretty much everyone is avoiding you, rejecting you and looks uncomfortable around you.

I remember back when i was wagecucking in a warehouse, i was just minding my own business, but i was surrounded by a lot of good looking eastern euro foids that looked at me like if i was some kind of monster or anything.

Back in college it was way much worse, those hateful stares... I guess it's a non verbal way of saying "I don't like you, don't even try to approach me". Anyway, most people are trash.
I have quit sooooooo many jobs due to this low level bullying passive aggression everyday, well i go the other way and become super super passive aggressive verging on egging them on for a physical fight or if a women keep on lampooning them making jokes about them to their face relentlessly, until they fire me for a made up reason or pay me to leave.
how do normans not attribute this behaviour to being anti social it is the literal definition of the word
but if its against small defenseless men or low SMV men this makes it somehow acceptable if enough people shit on these men it becomes mainstream and acceptable

by this logic if you could get enough people to take a shit on their front lawn at 8am before work, what the whole fucking norman street you see every damn norman shitting themselves in the front garden everyday before work, ITS PATHETIC

just do coke and psycho stare at them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back