Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill people assume that I am looking for problems

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
I always look angry or mad,my eyebrows,mouth position,always give the impression that i am pissed off.Women ignore(give me bad looks sometimes) and males try to catch me looking,i asumme is for picking a fight or something(small and underweight),i walk looking straight forward and never look do other way.

Your face is everything.

Its trendy to mock people who dont fit the "normal" facial looks.

I always get asked "Why don't you ever smile?"

I always give dirty looks to normie scums

yep the failo effect in full.... well effect. people are primitive animals indeed.

My facial expression is expressionless, people constantly ask me why im sad/mad/if im ok. It's goddamn annoying

That’s the result of being an undesirable man with self awareness

I always get compared to a turtle. Lots of people tell me to "get out of my shell" I don't know what they mean.

I always get compared to a turtle. Lots of people tell me to "get out of my shell" I don't know what they mean.
just be more social bro....

just be more social bro....
Yes but, how? Like I dunno what they mean by that. I try to talk about the weather and stuff with strangers but it usually just ends with awkwardness then silence.

It's Hard to smile when you feel like shit all the time.

That’s the result of being an undesirable man with self awareness
This. Also I want to beat the shit out of every idiot who assumes the worst/negative shit about me.

Last edited:
I always get asked "Why don't you ever smile?"
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Oh, I can relate for sure. I am so full of this shit, now I ask normalfags to smile less in my presence.

Just be ripped chad

You have low trust features while being ugly, that makes people think you're serial killer or something