Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over People are spending hundreds a month on dating apps as free versions turn ‘borderline unusable’

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-

It's so over for online datingcels. No choice but to just "put yourself out there" and face brutal irl rejections. at least being ignored online is more tolerable.

but seriously, this is so fucking disgusting imo:lasereyes:. these companies just want to make a profit over the most essential and basic human experience; connecting with another human being.

I don't understand why these sub5's and 5's spends money on these dateing apps when they know that have no chance I don't see the point SPENDING money on a app that will cause you more harm than good

Fuck them seriously. Why spend on them? It makes the app dumber because they will just keep degrading it and offering basic version for ££

Why even use the damn app in the first place? I've seen guy stats online, they are terrible

might as well get a bmw instead (a nice car), at least that has some use and works better with gold diggers :feelskek:

It's so over for online datingcels. No choice but to just "put yourself out there" and face brutal irl rejections. at least being ignored online is more tolerable.

but seriously, this is so fucking disgusting imo:lasereyes:. these companies just want to make a profit over the most essential and basic human experience; connecting with another human being.
Mofos need to realize Dating apps are for 6'0+ Handsome white dudes only

Jews are responsible for this

And yet cold approach is so much worse. At least with OLD you don't risk prison.