Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People are often so judgmental and arrogant which only further fuels my misanthropy

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
So many snarky shits running around with undeserved confidence. I detest this worthless race of foul and filthy monkeys. The lot of them all, all races. Humanity is foul. No different from wild animals who fuck each other over for their own benefit.

All life is is just one giant rat race of selfish morons trying to get to the top and failing while the one’s actually at the top sit on their asses and watch the world burn.

It’s honestly a shame I won’t be around to see the end of humanity. Why put in effort into this shitty game if you weren’t even dealt good cards to begin with, and no one hears anyone, no one even cares. You are your genetic code, you are your face. It’s like screaming into a void where no one can hear you.