Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "People are most attracted to people who look like them"

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
I don't understand why stormfrontcels make this argument. It's just a weak & laughable argument against race mixing which claims everyone is attracted to people who look similar to them. If that was the case then why aren't sub 3 femoids in relationships & lusting after sub 3 trucels? Why are short femoids more attracted to tall men than short men? Why are Asian femoids more attracted to White men than Asian men? Why are Indian men so obsessed with White femoids? Why do White femoids love black men?

Race has nothing to do with attraction. Even in the past there was plenty of race mixing. Femoids never had any racial
loyalty anyway & don't. If there was diversity "100 00 Years ago" they would have been plenty of more race mixing than there was. Chad is his own race.

Stormfrontcels obsess over white foids having a white bf, and calling her a race traitor if she doesn't. It is unbelievable cope, she only cares if he has good looks
Chad is his own race.

I look like my sisters, and I wouldn't fuck any of them.

I have never seen a foid that looks like me tbh

I don't understand why stormfrontcels make this argument. It's just a weak & laughable argument against race mixing which claims everyone is attracted to people who look similar to them. If that was the case then why aren't sub 3 femoids in relationships & lusting after sub 3 trucels? Why are short femoids more attracted to tall men than short men? Why are Asian femoids more attracted to White men than Asian men? Why are Indian men so obsessed with White femoids? Why do White femoids love black men?

Race has nothing to do with attraction. Even in the past there was plenty of race mixing. Femoids never had any racial
loyalty anyway & don't. If there was diversity "100 00 Years ago" they would have been plenty of more race mixing than there was. Chad is his own race.
The argument isn't that looks don't matter , a while foid would always pick a chad ethnic over mid tier white person. But if both things are the same most people would pick a person of the same race, (the only group that doesn't follow this rule are east asian women in america)

I am most attracted to people who look like me, bc I am the ultimate life-form

Last edited:
SFcel cope is ridiculous, they spend so much time simping for muh white Aryan wimminz

literally a forum of caveman retards who have a fetish for pictures of white women in meadows

someday they will realize that their precious white women hate them and their cause

this was tested and did not work online.

Then where is my looks match?

Normies also cope by saying "x race usually dates their own kind", as if men get to choose whatever woman they want like they're buying them in a store. Another reason why they're retarded.

Transgender maxxing are you ?