Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal People are losing their virginities at ELEVEN these days

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date
CHAD/Tyrone by grade 6 confirmed

???
Copers told me male zoomers dont lose it until 20

Agecucks on suicide watch.

Truth is that girls are fucking as soon as they reach puberty.

That "young" 32 yo girlfriend that Mr. Betabuxx found in church and who is "ready to settle down" has been taking creampies for 20 years already, from hundreds of different men.

By the time she's 16, her oxytocin receptors have already been fried beyond repair, that thousand-cock stare is not going anywhere, she's a jaded and bitter shell of the loving girl she could have been were she raised in a proper environment.
Exactly, people called me low IQ for believing if you’re a 21 year old KHHV, you’re an oldcel. :feelstastyman:

Mogged by an 11 year old who gets to have tight 12 year old pussy. My day is ruined:feelsrope:
What the fuck a nigger born literally in 2010 is fucking pussy while I rot. :feelsbaton: hell no where he at I'm fucking Killing that incorrect pos in my world in Minecraft :feelsree:

vanta blackpill. son is a sexhaver at 11. meanwhile there's redpill copers in their 20's who cope grind just for a chance at a date it's over
:fuk::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::fuk:

@Defetivecuckachu see this. This is why there are many youngcels in here

I refuse to believe this. I’m 21 yo khhv and this post says there are some 11 yo kids already fucking when they are in elementary school? Just kill me already in that case.

@Defetivecuckachu see this. This is why there are many youngcels in here
I see it all now.

I'm 13 and still a virgin, that 100% means it's over, I think I'll kms right now.

I refuse to believe this. I’m 21 yo khhv and this post says there are some 11 yo kids already fucking when they are in elementary school? Just kill me already in that case.
Its over

This is a blackpill gift that keeps on giving :blackpill:

At 11 i didn't even know the definition of the word "virginity". JFL @ state of the soyciety.

???
Copers told me male zoomers dont lose it until 20

majority of zoomers are giga cucked so duh :feelskek:
only 5~10% of chad/tyrone zoomers get action

only 5~10% of chad/tyrone zoomers get action
Copp

God pls annihilate this world if you exist:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Not just "these days", my father was born in the early 1950's and while drunk told me he lost it at 11. Meanwhile my grand-uncle told me he lost his at 14.

This is nothing new, TikTok just shines a light on what before wasn't publicly discussed because of taboos.