Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People are incredibly fake

• Thread starter Deleted member 195
  • Start date
Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
People talk about how important empathy is and how much everyone needs it, but If someone hasn't been through the same shit or something worse than you, they will never even take the time to understand. That's mainly why that sub got banned

Whenever you have a view that challenges the "popular" opinion, people won't take the time and think "what made this person think this way", they'll just cast you off as a loser even though these same people talk about how important empathy is. I guarantee if people could lead my life, they would think twice before calling me or someone like me a loser because they would actually understand WHY i'm like this. It's crazy mentally draining arguing with people about this

prettymuch/10

Their all talk, but they don't show it when it does not fit into their narrative. Having that sort of bias thinking isn't going evolve your mind enough.

Anyways, good to have you here bruv.

idkwattodowithlife said:
prettymuch/10

Their all talk, but they don't show it when it does not fit into their narrative. Having that sort of bias thinking isn't going evolve your mind enough.

Anyways, good to have you here bruv.

Thanks man. It's good to be back. Only thing that sucks is that all my posts on that sub are gone.

Correct. I agree with this high IQ thread. Very well made.
Indeed. Such a shame it got forgotten in the garbage heap of time and had to be necro'd to be fully appreciated.