Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People are having sex in public

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Public dressing rooms, public toilets, offices, pool dressing rooms, saunas, cars - just name the place and someone has had sex there. As an incel, you have to come to terms with the fact that at any point in time when you are out, people could be having sex within a few feet of you without you being aware of it.

Lifefuel for rapistcels

Would stab public sex-havers tbh.

The school slut from my high school had sex with multiple guys in public at the local mall because she didn’t want to be caught by her parents at school. It was such suifuel hearing of all the guys from school having sex with her.

I've seen people having sex in public before. When I was in high school we went to the park for PE class and there was some couple sitting on a blanket in the distance. They then put a blanket on top of themselves and the woman started riding the guy. It was obvious that they were having sex. I complained to my PE teacher and he actually walked over to them and told them to stop because they were traumatizing the kids (us). hahaha

I always see condoms lying around. I remember once going to a spot where I used to go as a high school student, remembering particular occasions in which my then onitis was present, etc, and then the atmosphere got ruined by the sight of a used condom on the ground.

people who have sex in public deserve to publicly flogged and banished to the coal mines

Chad gets a bj cruising down the highway while you're stuck at a red light.

I don't go out in public lmao. I'm a fucking shut in.

We need anti sex patrols

It's usually younger people.

Young JB Stacy can't have sex at home because her parents are there, and she's too horny to resist her urges to fuck Chad, so she decides to risk getting caught just to experience Chad's shaft penetrating her.

And worse yet they get applauded for it

I always see condoms lying around. I remember once going to a spot where I used to go as a high school student, remembering particular occasions in which my then onitis was present, etc, and then the atmosphere got ruined by the sight of a used condom on the ground.
strange, I used to see those in EE in the 90s and 00s around park benches, but that's completely stopped

guess that type of spontaneous organic lay is too sub8-friendly, the new type is exclusively indoors where m'lady expects everything to be just perfect

strange, I used to see those in EE in the 90s and 00s around park benches, but that's completely stopped

guess that type of spontaneous organic lay is too sub8-friendly, the new type is exclusively indoors where m'lady expects everything to be just perfect
Or maybe contraception pills have become so common that normies stopped using condoms. In some western countries, foids are already taking them from age 12 onwards.

Tbh I don't even care anymore, society is going to shit and degeneracy is on the rise...
I'm just waiting for the day I build enough courage to rope myself.

Yes everyday everywhere, this degenerates have no limits and it is our duty to stop them

It's time for sharia gangs

Public dressing rooms, public toilets, offices, pool dressing rooms, saunas, cars - just name the place and someone has had sex there. As an incel, you have to come to terms with the fact that at any point in time when you are out, people could be having sex within a few feet of you without you being aware of it.
:feelsbadman: :feelscry::feelscry: :feelsrope:
It's usually younger people.

Young JB Stacy can't have sex at home because her parents are there, and she's too horny to resist her urges to fuck Chad, so she decides to risk getting caught just to experience Chad's shaft penetrating her.
Chad gets a bj cruising down the highway while you're stuck at a red light.
potent suifuel today :feels:

The first time I saw a condom on the street was in a park in the morning while jogging, it stuck in my shoe. I was very angry and it caught my attention since the park was small, surely someone saw those who did that, people today have no scruples.

Or maybe contraception pills have become so common that normies stopped using condoms. In some western countries, foids are already taking them from age 12 onwards.
Pretty likely actually, modernity arrived here a good while ago.

If you want to know true suicide fuel go to a swinger's party as an incel. This was probably the most suicide fuel in my life. Obviously I got rejected and humiliated and didn't touch any bobs or vagins. There were chads fucking different girls all night. Their cuck boyfriends just watched.