Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over People are calling violence to incels now

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-

9uj0bHQ.png

Rqhzb2C.jpg

I've been seeing stuff like this all over /r9k/ it's time to join Colez Biker Gang. If you're ROIDED, TATTED, TANNED nobody will fuck with you.

And WE are the bad guys here?
They've had those views for a while, looks like they're finally showing their true colors.

I'd love to chop that cunt up with one of my swords

Mr. Derek is compensating for being low-T by pretending to be high-T. Most anti-Trump morons like him are also anti-blackpill.
They've had those views for a while, looks like they're finally showing their true colors.
Fact. They just didn't have the right terminology to describe it. Now with the term incel becoming more common, they now have an named enemy.

theres violent ones in every group water is wet

"incels are violent!!1!"

"beat them to death"

Ok normies which one is it?

i carry the blade on me like BONES / im not scared of a normie...

4chan is a fucking hilarious joke. Not even a former shell of what it used to be. Just normies who are there for the kewl pepe frog memez lul

This guy looks like he has some sense and is just playing tough guy on the Internet. Doubt he'd act the same one he realises how many incels are actually mental

this will probably blow normies minds even though they are so sure they can sense us, but you can't actually tell someone is an incel by looking at them. So unless normies plan to start beating up random males who "look like" incels aka ugly males, then jfl at their threats, hopefully he tries to punch out someone with a concealed weapon license

Low-T guys talkin’ a big game.

Bring it I want to die anyway

its not like people haven't felt like this towards us forever. I've been getting picked on pretty much my whole life

white knighting has reached a new level...

The bitch nigga can try.

this will probably blow normies minds even though they are so sure they can sense us, but you can't actually tell someone is an incel by looking at them. So unless normies plan to start beating up random males who "look like" incels aka ugly males, then jfl at their threats, hopefully he tries to punch out someone with a concealed weapon license
lol i am ugly as fuck when i talk about having a girlfriend most people know im lieing immediately and make fun of me when i was in high school frequently...they also didnt shake my hand due to them assuming negative shit with ugly people such as masturbating frequently... (wouldnt shake my hand)

Tallcels with ugly faces, time to stand up for inceldom and beat the shit out of anybody who says he will beat the shit out of incels.

Tallcels with ugly faces, time to stand up for inceldom and beat the shit out of anybody who says he will beat the shit out of incels.
Fuck that I don’t need a tallcel to defend me from a fucking soy boy kek

I could just defeat him by throwing a pack of soylent in ongoing traffic

What's up with the [It's Over] tag?

The party is just beginning as far as I am concerned!

I reported him, his tweet was deleted but I doubt anything will happen to his account.

CW4o8rM.png

I wonder if it was the other way around.

REMEMBER, BRETHREN: WHEN THEY GO LOW, WE GO LOWER!

Really, just let them fucking try. It'll just result in more mass shootings and more dead normies and roasties which is always a good thing. Oh, you're gonna start to tease and beat up that nerdy loner virgin kid? Gee! I can't imagine what might eventually happen!

This is why I feel no sympathy for normies and why I rejoice when there are mass shootings. These people just don't fucking learn.

REMEMBER, BRETHREN: WHEN THEY GO LOW, WE GO LOWER!

Really, just let them fucking try. It'll just result in more mass shootings and more dead normies and roasties which is always a good thing. Oh, you're gonna start to tease and beat up that nerdy loner virgin kid? Gee! I can't imagine what might eventually happen!

This is why I feel no sympathy for normies and why I rejoice when there are mass shootings. These people just don't fucking learn.

Derek-Sheen.jpg

What the fuck is this feminist sjw going to do?

Last edited:
KEK I would love to see this fat numale cuck try to beat me up.

He can kill me first

Typical fat cuck who grovels at the feet of his feminist masters. Fags like him need hanging.

I’d love to smash one of these fat cucks with my bare fists like an ape

It would be so awesome to group up and stomp the shit out of whiteknights trying to impress "m'lady". Then put it on worldstar for all the cucks to see.

We can talk loudly in public about chads and stacys, then anyone who fucks with us will get the absolute shit kicked out of them. Because there will be like 10 of us.

SJWs are the most hateful people on the planet

That's a genuine call to violence, you should report him to the FBI.

What a tragic low-T coper.

Time to roids boyos and take few mma lessons tbh tbh

Soyboys and feminists threatening violence

I'm quivering

This gives me all the more reason to build a bunker in my basement. I ain’t going down without a fight fuck-o!

Yeah those normans are gonna start beating up a bunch of harmless virgins
Sounds like bullying
Normie scum piss me off to no end

if they would try to beat me i would knock them out and makd some scars on their face.

6'4 210 lbs checking in. Fucking cunts, who tf they think they are.

incels have to reunite and start a revolt WITH violence