Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People are beginning to realize how over it is for average man today.

>given up on dating
kek its not like we were excluded from dating because we are too ugly

Not like they have a choice l lol they don’t give up,they are excluded

Yeah, this phenomenon has been slowly growing for decades but as technology expands exponentially so do the social issues associated with technological advancements. Remember that we live in a society of abundance, gold diggers are increasingly becoming rarer because in a society where even the poorest women on welfare have all of their needs met money has increasingly little value (technological deflation).

Young men are right to pick video games over women because while the SJW's and Wokoids force these hobbies to scream at us in discontent, they are still better than the average foid.

Wheat Waffles is also correct that the "window of acceptable men" is ever shrinking until only pure absolute Chad's are left, these men won't even bother taking Sub-7 women for one night stands so we'll likely see these issues being discussed when entitled average and ugly women are "deprived of the Chad's" they feel entitled to.

Ironically the only way young men's issues could ever be discussed is when they will affect women too. Remember that female virginity and female sexlessness is also growing, only at half the male rate, women's only ridiculously high standards is going to push the low value women out of the dating and courting market and this will cause this to be discussed. Although I'm sure that our issues will mostly stay ignored like how "body positivity" is never for fat men and short men, only the ugliest or the ugly women.

Redditors aren't average men, they're roughly in the bottom 25% of men. This guy is projecting.

"How dating apps have ruined the dating market" yeah, that's all you need to know this guy is a retard. Don't take Reddit seriously.

It makes me feel bad

as a wise locally undesired man once said: ''it's over for many men.''

Redditors aren't average men, they're roughly in the bottom 25% of men. This guy is projecting.

"How dating apps have ruined the dating market" yeah, that's all you need to know this guy is a retard. Don't take Reddit seriously.
Dating Apps increased / elevated the ability for a Woman to perfrom hypergamy ( more choice = more optimal man to choose From = more average man to Reject )

And therefore yea They ruined Dating to some extend . So did social Media and what have you .

Then again its good to See that more man get the Point "

Dating Apps increased / elevated the ability for a Woman to perfrom hypergamy ( more choice = more optimal man to choose From = more average man to Reject )

And therefore yea They ruined Dating to some extend . So did social Media and what have you .

Then again its good to See that more man get the Point "
Dating apps are no where near as big as people make them out to be here. Most people still meet through social circle/ nightlife.

If you're not privileged and are genetic garbage who risks failure in everything he does, you're living in a different world (from chads) where it never began.

Average men in the past used their status, careers, money etc "" personality"" to get women but now women can work and provide for themselves so they don't need average men anymore, all what they care about is looks = Chad only.

Dating apps are no where near as big as people make them out to be here. Most people still meet through social circle/ nightlife.
Its a Huge Deal still , there are still alot of delusional man Out there .

Brutal :blackpill: pill
The future for average man is dark, obscure, hopeless. There is also research about the tendency of the male Y chromosome to disappear. Foids will conquer the earth and will keep "femoid race" alive through genetic cloning. Man's will have no place in the planet the next hundred years.

Its a Huge Deal still , there are still alot of delusional man Out there .
Tinder was never meant to be for average men. It’s common sense that you have to be good looking for dating apps.

Meanwhile the ugly slut is probably your looksmatch or even worse than you is just an easy fuck for Tyrone and has a dozen bastard children.

I'm also here to say that anyone that comes in here with some incel shit or woman bashing is gonna get yeeted.
As a man you're not even allowed to be angry or express yourself if you are suffering at the hands of females. Then they wonder why men are checking out instead of explaining their position and collaborating for constructive solutions.

Why are you being such a retard? You do understand that dating apps are a big matter no matter how skewed and “optional” they are,
In what way? They make life easier for good looking men. They do very little to make it worse for average and below men. Stop falling for dumbass memes.
not forgetting that it was your strategy for “ascension” as well.
Still is one of them. I was happy enough with my results considering how little effort I put Into it.

Last edited:
Young men are right to pick video games over women because while the SJW's and Wokoids force these hobbies to scream at us in discontent, they are still better than the average foid.
There's wisdom in this. Chasing something that you have no possibility of getting is just going to make you crazy. Obsessing over women is a waste of time. It's fine (actually, it's healthy) to come here occasionally to remind yourself that you're not alone in this, and that you did have a good reason to quit. But after that, go back to your hobbies and find happiness in them.

It is possible to be happy in this life even without love. And it's a worthwhile pursuit.

these men won't even bother taking Sub-7 women for one night stands so we'll likely see these issues being discussed when entitled average and ugly women are "deprived of the Chad's" they feel entitled to.
Well, keep in mind that it's very age dependent. An average 18 year old, so long as she's not fat, is very attractive and would be able to get a top-tier chad.

Fast forward 10 years and now she's an average 28 year old and only low-tier chads will bang her. That's where the entitlement comes from. A really hot guy banged them, and that's now "the standard"

I'm trying to think of an analogy so that we can understand how that must feel. The only thing I can come up with is the way it's hard to go back to older video games once a newer one comes out. You just get used to better graphics, features, etc. Imagine how unhappy you'd be if, for some reason, the quality went down year-after-year. That's the fate of modern women.

Who was that? I remember that quote.
17124.jpg

I tried tinder and even though I live in 30k town there was countless foids aged 24-44, broad range in looks, in a radius of 20km, online dating is now a norm even in traditional shitholles.

I tried tinder and even though I live in 30k town there was countless foids aged 24-44, broad range in looks, in a radius of 20km, online dating is now a norm even in traditional shitholles.
People do try it. I never said they didn't. But many women use it for an ego boost and they won't meet up with anyone that isn't at least a HTN+. Overall, the vast majority of people still form relationships outside of the online world and that's how it's always going to be.

People do try it. I never said they didn't. But many women use it for an ego boost and they won't meet up with anyone that isn't at least a HTN+. Overall, the vast majority of people still form relationships outside of the online world and that's how it's always going to be.
You're probably right especially about foids using it for amusement and ego boosting. Still I don't think it's much different irl where most men are used as backup plan or orbiter.

As a man you're not even allowed to be angry or express yourself if you are suffering at the hands of females. Then they wonder why men are checking out instead of explaining their position and collaborating for constructive solutions.
That gaslighting is the worst.
Why are you so angry?! You shouldn't be! :soy::foidSoy: Bitch you won't tell me what I am supposed to act.

I'm trying to think of an analogy so that we can understand how that must feel. The only thing I can come up with is the way it's hard to go back to older video games once a newer one comes out. You just get used to better graphics, features, etc. Imagine how unhappy you'd be if, for some reason, the quality went down year-after-year. That's the fate of modern women.
Wouldn't say so. There are plenty of people liking Minecraft, Terraria or other games with retro graphics.

Not like they have a choice l lol they don’t give up,they are excluded
pretty much. many normies and even sub4's still fight and struggle to find GFs and stablerelationshits. you can always put up a fight...as nonsensical as it is.

God, reading that thread again has depressed me again.

I was born in wrong time. Heck, I wish I was never born at all.

pretty much. many normies and even sub4's still fight and struggle to find GFs and stablerelationshits. you can always put up a fight...as nonsensical as it is.
Bro there is nothing for sub 4s

80%/15% rule 80% of women for the top 15% of men

When the bottom 85% of men realize the game is rigged no matter what you do, and all the attractive sluts you see plastered all over tv movies posters social media are all chad only, why would you keep playing the rigged dating game like a dumb cuck?

You wouldnt.

Lul cope

Not to mention it seems like there’s a large scale global shift towards nihilism, especially among a younger generation. Imagine these kids who have to grow up witnessing all of these “once in a lifetime/generation” occurrences all within the span of a decade. 9/11, Multiple large-scale recessions, COVID, European conflicts, etc. No wonder people have no hope.

In what way? They make life easier for good looking men. They do very little to make it worse for average and below men. Stop falling for dumbass memes.

Still is one of them. I was happy enough with my results considering how little effort I put Into it.

:chad::chad::chad:

Not to mention it seems like there’s a large scale global shift towards nihilism, especially among a younger generation. Imagine these kids who have to grow up witnessing all of these “once in a lifetime/generation” occurrences all within the span of a decade. 9/11, Multiple large-scale recessions, COVID, European conflicts, etc. No wonder people have no hope.

Pretty much.

Agenda 2030 is a fact as well. This decade is going to continue being turbulent. The best thing (really the only thing) one can do is try to insulate themselves from the consequences of it.

Stop living through memes

Feminism is bad enough but male sexlessness exploded after 2012 or so. That's no coincidence. And dating apps are horrible for 95% of males.