Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story People are assholes

LordDylan

LordDylan

Yang is the NEET Jesus
-
I got discharged from the hospital, and I had to find a phone to use, so I asked everyone in sight one guy says his phone doesn't work even though it's in his hand, another says to go inside there (refering to the hospital) turns out the doors were locked, then I ask a foid and she just ignores me, so I had to walk a bit, thirsty and hungry as fuck to a Walgreens and I ask to use the phone and I finally get a hold of a phone so I could get picked up instead of walking 5 miles sick as fuck, I now despise normies since they have no compassion for ugly men, yet had I been a foid the first person would've let me use their phone and I know that for a fact because my Stacy mom would ask to use a phone and never asked more than one person. Be careful out there because if you're an ugly dying male nobody would bat an eye, or acknowledge you.

Some chad made fun of me today :cryfeels:

Your mom's a Stacy? Tough luck. What's your dad's like?.

Your mom's a Stacy? Tough luck. What's your dad's like?.
Tall Mexican dude with a good jawline, I inherited the short end of the genetic stick from race mixing.

Damn so many people have chad or Stacy parents wtf. Don’t you think that might screw your perception on what you deem ugly or not including yourself ?

wow that's messed up. Sorry to hear that.

Damn so many people have chad or Stacy parents wtf. Don’t you think that might screw your perception on what you deem ugly or not including yourself ?
It's usually race mixing that causes this tbh. I'm mixed and have "Chad and Stacy" parents but I came out ugly as fuck.

95% of the human race should be blasted into the vacuum of space tbh

sounds worse tbh.
I was walking to my locker since it was end of the day. There was some chad talking to a stacy and were walking slow as fuck so I tried to move around them since they were in the middle of the hallway but when I did the chad slammed me into the lockers and I fell and dropped my books. He then smirked at me and took off with the stacy:cryfeels:

95% of the human race should be blasted into the vacuum of space

Mankind is intrinsically wicked, he has to be governed. Such governance can only be established when men are united against other people” - Leo Strauss (((neocon philosopher)))

[/QUOTE]
Tall Mexican dude with a good jawline, I inherited the short end of the genetic stick from race mixing.
Race mixed, Stacy mom and Mexican Chad. Wtf. How old are you? Are you done growing?. I'm so sorry. You were supposed to win the genetic lottery with such parents. Life's a bitch.

lol just be yourself bro :soy: maybe they could smell your personalioty

Mankind is intrinsically wicked, he has to be governed. Such governance can only be established when men are united against other people” - Leo Strauss (((neocon philosopher)))
I actually agree with this tbh. Most people don’t deserve the benefits of freedom and democracy.

Race mixed, Stacy mom and Mexican Chad. Wtf. How old are you? Are you done growing?. I'm so sorry. You were supposed to win the genetic lottery with such parents. Life's a bitch.
[/QUOTE]
I'm 18, but look 14.
I can tell by looking in the mirror and people always tell me I'm ugly.
I was walking to my locker since it was end of the day. There was some chad talking to a stacy and were walking slow as fuck so I tried to move around them since they were in the middle of the hallway but when I did the chad slammed me into the lockers and I fell and dropped my books. He then smirked at me and took off with the stacy:cryfeels:
Damn that sucks, I would've stabbed him with a pencil.

Last edited:
People think you're going to steal their phone, but you're right if you were a female everyone would of let you use their phone.

Only just now? Man, I can hardly relate to anyone here these days
before I hated them, but now I despise them, how could anyone do that to someone that just got out of the hospital out of all places?
People think you're going to steal their phone, but you're right if you were a female everyone would of let you use their phone.
that's just proof men have it harder and foids live on tutorial mode.

That's just the way the world is today. People are afraid of handing their phones over to strangers because that stranger might run off with their phone. And businesses usually don't let people use their phones either. I think business calls are audited and monitored.

before I hated them, but now I despise them, how could anyone do that to someone that just got out of the hospital out of all places?
People take care of themselves and protect their interests, everything else is either counterproductive or unnecessary. This is the way most people think and I had to learn that the hard way

95% of the human race should be blasted into the vacuum of space tbh
True
People take care of themselves and protect their interests, everything else is either counterproductive or unnecessary. This is the way most people think and I had to learn that the hard way
I just learned that the hard way, that's ok though because I'll start acting the same way.
That's just the way the world is today. People are afraid of handing their phones over to strangers because that stranger might run off with their phone. And businesses usually don't let people use their phones either. I think business calls are audited and monitored.
Walgreens let me use their phone.

Last edited: