Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People are already acting like complete cuckolds/whiteknights to me on foreveralone

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Many men are over there but there are a few complete cucks that reply and tell me that looks don't matter and that femails care about personality. If that was the case, then the sub would cease to exist. How delusional can people be? Some of them really relate to me yet I dislike their mindset. They are brainwashed versions of us. The men at least. I am forcing myself to stay on Reddit for a bit but I am glad incels have a separate website.

That sub is full with cuck phaggots.

They'll never learn, tbh

Lol that place is legit pathethic and cucked.

Those guys have ZERO self respect.
I especially love how defensive they are always mentioning how girls can be incels etc

get the fuck out of reddit if you don't wanna get your stress levels up, legit I don't wanna live in ths world anymore when I see how bluepilled and annoying normie redditors are.

I'm already on thin ice automatically for being a male virgin who acknowledges that femails reap all life privileges and men are stuck with nothing. I'm trying to get an established history there, so I'm just making generic posts.

Raver said:
get the fuck out of reddit if you don't wanna get your stress levels up, legit I don't wanna live in ths world anymore when I see how bluepilled and annoying normie redditors are.

Most people on Reddit, and even in real life are cucked as hell.