Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People are afraid of looking pathetically anxious/ tryhard. And they sample people/ their reactions when they act laidback. Until coast is clear.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
People mirror the behaviors of others and act like them
Wanna know where this doesn't happen? It's not cultural to not be some paranoid, superficial, insecure, overanalytical high inhib process before proceeder?
East Asia.
The average wealth of Asians is going to be higher than whites by 2030. It's because their culture is materialistic and white culture is happy clappy, virtue signally, relaxive.
It's cultural thought for women to act this way and for men to be constantly afraid.
I had an Asian Uncle who was a clinical pharmacologist once. He used to be open about how he thought "White people acculturate laziness".
A ton of people act laidback who aren't really. It's cultural for america to make people laidback, and not follow their most insane, greedy, low cunning, materialistic, graspy impulses without shame.
What people don't know they should do though is use their anxieties they had in feeling shame about their overreaching tendencies, and
laidback
Most people fight dirty, they would cut out someone's eyes with bowl cutters.
And they would pretty much do anything for pride and ego. They'll stop everything they're doing if they heard company was coming over and throw all of their stuff in a closet in the garage to look more classy/ refined/ coordinated in their everyday lifestyle.
People do not live htier life with integrity.
Most people are just mirroring eachother, American culture but I've seen people act like the materialistic cultures like East Asia (when they see black people at their salons they flip the CLOSED sign on). Just so they leave. Asians have no morals and are obsessed with power. White people feel whole with not being materialistic and enjoy people's company. At least for the most part. The standard average.

Last edited:
I hate laid back people ngl, normies worship chads for saying NOTHING and call them "laid back". Clown world tbh.

Wanna know where this doesn't happen? It's not cultural to not be some paranoid, superficial, insecure, overanalytical high inhib process before proceeder?
East Asia.
The average wealth of Asians is going to be higher than whites by 2030. It's because their culture is materialistic and white culture is happy clappy, virtue signally, relaxive.
It's cultural thought for women to act this way and for men to be constantly afraid.
I had an Asian Uncle who was a clinical pharmacologist once. He used to be open about how he thought "White people acculturate laziness".
A ton of people act laidback who aren't really. It's cultural for america to make people laidback, and not follow their most insane, greedy, low cunning, materialistic, graspy impulses without shame.
What people don't know they should do though is use their anxieties they had in feeling shame about their overreaching tendencies, and
laidback
And they would pretty much do anything for pride and ego. They'll stop everything they're doing if they heard company was coming over and throw all of their stuff in a closet in the garage to look more classy/ refined/ coordinated in their everyday lifestyle.
Most people are just mirroring eachother, American culture but I've seen people act like the materialistic cultures like East Asia (when they see black people at their salons they flip the CLOSED sign on). Just so they leave. Asians have no morals and are obsessed with power. White people feel whole with not being materialistic and enjoy people's company. At least for the most part. The standard average.

whits are much more annoyng with the preaching adn virtue signalling

i'd rather have someone try to scam me and steal my money then tell me how i'm evil and pass some sort of law regulating morality

High IQ as fuck, good post

East Asia.
laidback
Asian people are richer than whites on average because a much higher proportion of them have college degrees compared to whites. In fact a lot of those asians with college degrees went to good schools.

So of course Asians on average would be higher paid when you got all these low iq rednecks bringing down whites.

However once you make the comparison more valid by comparing college educated whites and colleges educated Asians, the picture changes entirely. After all how many senior management members or board of directors at big companies are asian?

Asians love silicon valley tech. Yet the best they can get is middle management wagecuck jobs. Meanwhile the whites remain on top when it comes to the real fighting on a global scale

Last edited:
Asians get little help or support from external communities so they need to be on on guard and high alert all the time, they can't have room for complacency, especially for those living in the west. There is no #asianlivesmatter or anything similar to it, the 10th percentile asian gets held to the same standard as the 90th percentile asian.

Asian people are richer than whites on average because a much higher proportion of them have college degrees compared to whites. In fact a lot of those asians with college degrees went to good schools.

So of course Asians on average would be higher paid when you got all these low iq rednecks bringing down whites.

However once you make the comparison more valid by comparing college educated whites and colleges educated Asians, the picture changes entirely. After all how many senior management members or board of directors at big companies are asian?

Asians love silicon valley tech. Yet the best they can get is middle management wagecuck jobs. Meanwhile the whites remain on top when it comes to the real fighting on a global scale
They come here with a resourceful state of mind whereas whites came here being all happy clappy country bumpkin. All asians who forsake their families especially to be white/ american dream here are just trying to be superficial.

Low iq rednecks who don't have the ability to focus, understand higher contexts, they will indeed just mull around and do fuck squat. But it's still scary to imagine that people with the proclaimed white privilege now are outnumbered by asians. The ones who go to college and are well off. It's insane.

Asians are low T and turtle out of low self confidence. They will turtle and not take big leaps/ risks because they are stuck in the impasse of fragile ego and needing ego validation in a world set against them. So what they can sneak around and do that people will fall for, and what what they're too prideful to do leaves them with few options.
Asians get little help or support from external communities so they need to be on on guard and high alert all the time, they can't have room for complacency, especially for those living in the west. There is no #asianlivesmatter or anything similar to it, the 10th percentile asian gets held to the same standard as the 90th percentile asian.
I take it you're asian? lol

I agree with a lot of criticisms of Asian cultures being deficient, but a lot of those reasons are why China will return as a global superpower as it historically has been. Competitiveness, lust for power, egotism, psychopathy, amorality, is sometimes all it takes to be dominant.

Genetically modified Chinese supersoldiers will crush the unmodified Western Chads and conscripted incels in the coming race war. USA is becoming increasingly irrelevant on a global stage, especially as the petrodollar collapses.

whits are much more annoyng with the preaching adn virtue signalling

i'd rather have someone try to scam me and steal my money then tell me how i'm evil and pass some sort of law regulating morality
Yeah, western culture is full of virtue signaling counts. :y'all:

It's a story telling cliche that normies unironically buy into. All the tear shedding Hollywood tropes how the quiet talent trumps over the obnoxious egocentric self-promoter in the end are a sham. All you need to do is read bios of many respected artists, writers, celebs and other 'talented' people; their path to success involved shamelessly publicizing themselves, a series of cringe inducing rejections and them being overall try hards till they made it.

I agree with a lot of criticisms of Asian cultures being deficient, but a lot of those reasons are why China will return as a global superpower as it historically has been. Competitiveness, lust for power, egotism, psychopathy, amorality, is sometimes all it takes to be dominant.

Genetically modified Chinese supersoldiers will crush the unmodified Western Chads and conscripted incels in the coming race war. USA is becoming increasingly irrelevant on a global stage, especially as the petrodollar collapses.
you think they will replicate whites? I think the only way whites are gonna survive is asian recreation.
It's a story telling cliche that normies unironically buy into. All the tear shedding Hollywood tropes how the quiet talent trumps over the obnoxious egocentric self-promoter in the end are a sham. All you need to do is read bios of many respected artists, writers, celebs and other 'talented' people; their path to success involved shamelessly publicizing themselves, a series of cringe inducing rejections and them being overall try hards till they made it.
everything hollywood supports shows the trajectory of real life. Because if it wasn't novel/ interesting/ different, but instead, commonplace, usual, always there, then why is it being shown in movies? People go to movies for escapism and joy. And that precisely shows why real life is the opposite of what hollywood shows.

Every great man in history was a huge cunt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back