Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People always tell me to stop being so autist

notcracklord

notcracklord

TFR
★★
Like? How? I can’t rewire my whole brain just for interactions with people. I struggle trying to not be so high inhib and I just can’t I’m to autisys for this world. Even as a child I walked weirdly until late into my childhood and I didn’t talk right or talk at all since late. From birth I was fucked. I can’t help being so autist and idfk how to change

Telling an autist to stop being socially awkward is like telling an adult to stop being short. Not something you can change, as it is deep rooted in your biology

Telling an autist to stop being socially awkward is like telling an adult to stop being short. Not something you can change, as it is deep rooted in your biology
Exactly. I legit can’t do shit about it it’s so brutal and so belittling

You have Guilt about a Thing you had no Controll over of being Born with it or Not ?

Society really likes to Cuck Man , jfl :feelsclown:

stop being so autistic inkwell be normal

all my thoughts opinions are mutual with ppl here too. very thankful
Yep. I bet many of us could be friends if we met IRL too, but unfortunately we live too far apart usually, and there is a lot of risk in arranging an IRL meetup