Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People always assume negative things about me

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Examples:
  • Normie friends thinks that I'm being bullied by new people I meet
  • Normie friends thinks that I don't take a bathe everyday
  • Normie friends assume that I cheated on a test if I showed them I got passing marks
  • Psychiatrist insisted that I was the bully when I opened up about being bullied in school to her
  • My white uncle once thought that I was hacking their WIFI
  • When I was reading a book at school, classmates who where seating nearby murmured "he probably doesn't understand what he's reading"

Thankfully, the blackpill made me calm about this because I know the reason is because of how I look (All thanks to this video). Back then this really drove me crazy, and I literally had mental breakdowns almost everyday because of this.

Last edited:
Thankfully, the blackpill made me calm about this because I know the reason is because of how I look (All thanks to this video). Back then this really drove me crazy, and I literally had mental breakdowns almost everyday because of this.
Ye. People usually think your mentally retarded until they get to know you.

Gaslighting at its best

You have friends tho

• Normie friends assume that I cheated on a test if I showed them I got passing marks
  • Psychiatrist insisted that I was the bully when I opened up about being bullied in school to her
  • When I was reading a book at school, classmates who where seating nearby murmured "he probably doesn't understand what he's reading"

You are an AA mongrel. The result of Europeans breeding with jungle citizens.

Results show that average IQ of Africans on these tests is approximately 82 when compared to UK norms. We provide estimates of the average IQ per country and estimates on the basis of alternative inclusion criteria. Our estimate of average IQ converges with the finding that national IQs of sub-Saharan African countries as predicted from several international studies of student achievement are around 82.

Examples:
  • Normie friends thinks that I'm being bullied by new people I meet

You need a wing man ally

U need to cut them "friends" off asap. Normies are our enemies.