Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Pennsylvanian eldercel gets 9-19 years in prison for sexually assaulting a mentally retarded foid

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.citizensvoice.com/news/...cle_8463dc6b-7480-50d2-8bc7-c0a7dba4fa96.html

If the link doesn’t work, read the screenshots. He is 61 and still a virgin with no gf. He didn’t even have sex with her because he thought it was too wrong, jfl. The retarded foid was awarded 2.25 million for “pain and suffering”. All he did was take her pants off and touch her a little. He also changed her diapers more than necessary :lul::lul::lul:. Not like she was a child either. We are talking about a 36 year old retarded foid. I honestly feel bad for this guy.
IMG 3373

IMG 3374

IMG 3375

IMG 3376

IMG 3377

This is how to ascend

This is how to ascend
He didn't even ascend tho. Poor bastard got over 10 years in prison for just touching her. He didn't even get to fuck her :cryfeels:

It's literally over for him. This was his final chance. Now he has a record, it's over
Yep. He might as well rope. He is done for and won't ever get peace. Everyone will hate him. This is what inceldom does to a motherfucker. Can't believe he lived this long already, tbh.

https://www.citizensvoice.com/news/...cle_8463dc6b-7480-50d2-8bc7-c0a7dba4fa96.html

If the link doesn’t work, read the screenshots. He is 61 and still a virgin with no gf. He didn’t even have sex with her because he thought it was too wrong, jfl. The retarded foid was awarded 2.25 million for “pain and suffering”. All he did was take her pants off and touch her a little. He also changed her diapers more than necessary :lul::lul::lul:. Not like she was a child either. We are talking about a 36 year old retarded foid. I honestly feel bad for this guy.
View attachment 1200023
View attachment 1200025
View attachment 1200027
View attachment 1200029
View attachment 1200030
Wheres my 2.5 million for pain and suffering???
Wtf is that fuxking retard going to do with all that money anyway

if we lived in a just world then incels would be paid 2.5 million by the government for our pain and suffering but instead they give all the money to trannys so they can get hormones and “gender changing” surgery

Fucking clown world

Someone else posted this earlier
A58C1AA8 3F88 4CF0 BF6D 48FA8664C288

She only got 15 years more then this guy who barely did anything and knew what he was doing was wrong when the evil bitch murdered her own child and felt no remorse

This guy did nothing compared to murdering a child and he felt remorse for the little he did yet he only gets 15 years less then someone who killed their own child for no fucking reason

Wheres my 2.5 million for pain and suffering???
Wtf is that fuxking retard going to do with all that money anyway

if we lived in a just world then incels would be paid 2.5 million by the government for our pain and suffering but instead they give all the money to trannys so they can get hormones and “gender changing” surgery

Fucking clown world
Yep. That retarded bitch wouldn’t have the IQ to even do anything with that money. Besides, the pain and suffering people like you and me experienced throughout life is infinitely greater than getting touched a little by an undesirable man. Society helps and coddles those who don’t need or deserve it and lets the real ones like us rot

bluepilled non chad moment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back